The Halloween Thread 2011

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 27
  • Views Views 1K
Whats the best costume anybody else has dressed up as? Post pics of it if possible.

Had pics on my old computer, which is... Well, let's just say not working anymore..

The best costume I've ever been dressed up as must have been Chewbacca !

Well we're doing the same thing we've done for the past 2 previous years which is have a Halloween house party and then go out into town afterwards with all of our friends! This year Sean is going as a zombie..yet again and i'm going as a dead school girl. Very unoriginal but i couldn't think of anything better that was cheaper!

Thanks for the invite.

I'm doing **** all, apparently. QQ.

I hate Halloween because I despise fun, thus I doubt I shall be dressing up as anything.

Thanks for the invite.

I'm doing **** all, apparently. QQ.

I invited you but if i remember correctly you said pass and that you hate halloween. You're more than welcome to come, Linz keeps asking if you're coming or not! haha. Oh btw you said you'd come out with us on new year! I haven't forgotten!!

I invited you but if i remember correctly you said pass and that you hate halloween. You're more than welcome to come, Linz keeps asking if you're coming or not! haha. Oh btw you said you'd come out with us on new year! I haven't forgotten!!

Is this the same Linz who had her wall raped by Redders himself? :S Tactics Redders ;)

Is this the same Linz who had her wall raped by Redders himself? :S Tactics Redders ;)

Yup, he is a massive creep! haha. But she really wants him there. You see he scoffs all the jelly shots and biscuits that are on offer. If i'm correct he had around 18 jelly shots last time. lol :|

gonna barricade my door now, and stop 'em small kiddos from stealing my favourite chocolates, and candies :P

Back