Dan

I'm back!!!!!
Reaction score
This challenge is based on my West Ham story - Found here

The Hammertime Challenge

west+ham+badge.jpg

Background

The year is 2014 and there is a new team in English football. Young manager Daniel Oakes took over at West Ham United in 2009 and has been a success story ever since then. During his reign Oakes has won quite a few trophies but his and West Ham’s most successful season ever came last year in season 2014-2015. With players such as Marco Verratti and Roberto Soldado, West Ham won their second Premier League title in a row. They also won the FA Cup, Carling Cup and Community Shield. Last to come was the Champions League, where the Hammers also won, making it a famous quintuple.

The Challenge

With over £60 million to spend after a generous transfer budget plus the sale of Carlos Kameni, your challenge is to follow Daniel Oakes’ legendary heroics. Your task starts when West Ham United take on Chelsea in the Community Shield.

Scoring

UEFA Champions League – 150 points
Barclays Premier League – 100 points
FA Cup – 80 points
Carling Cup – 50 points
Community Shield – 25 points
Super Cup – 25 points
Treble (FA, Champs, Prem) – Extra 50 points
Quad (Treble + Carling Cup) – Extra 75 points
Quintuple (+ either Comm Shield or Super Cup) – Extra 100 points
All six trophies – Extra 150 points

Rules

• Please do not use any corner tricks, use your own tactics if possible
  • Please save a maximum of 10 times over the season
  • Please post screenshots of : Stats > Goals from Corners
: End of Season League Table
: Results (sorted by competition individually)
: Game Status screen at the end of the season

• Have fun!
Please download the save game from here - The Hammertime Challenge

[COLOR=#00e0]---------- Post added at 04:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:41 AM ----------[/COLOR]

Save game is now in the OP, please tell me what you think :)

Last edited:
Looks good, may give it a go when i'm done with my current game!

Well............................................This is an epic fail :(

Well............................................This is an epic fail :(

To be fair, you did post it at about 11 last night when not many people are on, so not many would have seen it.

I'm sure people will do it :)

Thanks for the reassurance mate, I hope people will.

I was follow your great story,you are truly hero of Hammer's.:)I will try these days,when I finish with CoT-3 ;)

Might give it a go just playing the FM base 80 million challenge for a bit first

Cool, hope others will also have a go :)

Is anybody else interested in the challenge?

I totally forgot about this.Surprisingly no one has completed :S

Not many people do do challenges I have found. A good idea but they seem to fail :S

Like you said it is a epic fail.Many people's are follow your story and is realy weird that no one of them isn't interested in this.:S

when i have got to 2020 i am ending my long save so be great to give this ago when am done.

This looks sweet, Dan. I would consider doing this straight away but I doubt I'd be that good at it, but if someone could PM me with some tips or decent tactics to stay up and not concede so many goals and suffer from too many loss, so I'm down.

Just have a go mate. You will probably win it as you may be the only competitior :)

Going to give this one a go, lost my westham save during a reformat. So we`ll see if i still "got it"

Place the file in your games folder :)