The Hangover 2

bolase

05bolase
Reaction score
Hangover 2
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1411697/

What do you think ?
What would you like to see happen ?

Justin Bartha (Doug the groom) says “I hope The Hangover 2 is just Doug, and he loses the three friends and has to go find them. I have a feeling that’s not what’s going to happen, and it might just be the same thing. Either way, I’m very excited about it.”

While Ed Helms (Stu) ponders “I think we would go take a submarine to Atlantis, and live with people that are half-person, half-sea horse. I’d probably hook up with Ariel the little mermaid – because she’s really hot, let’s face it. And there would probably be a little Caribbean crab that sang calypso songs.”

Reportedly confirmed to take place in Thailand

http://www.slashfilm.com/2010/07/21/the-hangover-2-reportedly-confirmed-to-take-place-in-thailand/

The first one was good but got to much hype, I do love Bradley Cooper though, one of my favourite actor. I'm sure i'd go an watch it if it came out.

I think they should cancel it.The first one was good, now they're milking it.

Agree with Walrus, it will probably be funny, but doubtfuly as good as the first and it'l leave most dissapointed :S

It needed a second film, a character as brilliant as Alan cant be a one film wonder. I hope the film has a lot more of Alan :)

probable the only person in the world not to have seen the first one keep meaning to watch it, i can see the second one being a massive fail like ride the walrus said, they should have just left it.

Agree with Ride, funny film the 1st time you see it, but to make another one with a similar concept wouldn't be anywhere near as funny.

It needed a second film, a character as brilliant as Alan cant be a one film wonder. I hope the film has a lot more of Alan :)

Disagree, the first film was very funny the first time around, lost all interest the second time.

Film's like the hangover should be left and never touched again, I can see this being a snore.

Disagree, the first film was very funny the first time around, lost all interest the second time.

Film's like the hangover should be left and never touched again, I can see this being a snore.

Well boo to you!

I say just make Alan: The Movie

im apprehensive. Loved the first and have watched many times. Unless they can somehow make it fresh again it won't be as good. will still go see it probs.