The hardest game on FM?

ben274

Reaction score
Ive done the low league to champions league winners, done struggling championship or premiership teams to winners. What is the hardest team in the whole game? I need a challenge!!!

Most agree its Luton Town and the -30 points deduction.

luton

yh luton or if you want a real big challenge, go on2 editor, create your own team, but every player's attributes to 2 or something then put yourself in the prem.:D:D:D

yeh deffiently luton, what is fun for a challenge is net games though, as your playing against other people who have unique tactics and have a better buying strategy than the computer.

create your own team with no money,no support, & players that would struggle to get a game for Blyth Rangers Under 7's, & Enter into the BSN or BSS

Why have players? Start without players, a very small wage budget and something like 50K for transfers ...

Bring a team in a country that doens't get much transfer/wage budget even when champions winner, and win the CL (which is what im trying to do).

Oh, and if you want even more challenge, get from the second division of that nation... ;)

IE: Bulgaria, Hungary, Wales, Ireland, etc...

I suggest you try Százhalombatta in Hungarian Div 2 - West (It's my hometown lol) Sadly the worst hungarian team in the game :)

yea taking any east european 2nd division team from nobodys to league champions to kings of europe is the biggest challenge ive ever undertaken.