The Heart will go on.... A Scottish Team doing well in Europe(Hopefully)

smithc18

Reaction score

Hello everyone, this is my first story so feedback would be great.So
PHP:
I have decided to do it with my boyhood team Heart of Midlothian who are currently in Administration, with a 15 point deduction and under a transfer embagro.

The Aims for this story are: overtake Celtic as the best in Scotland(short term target)
Become A major force in Europe (Long term Target)
Take over as Scotland manager and Lead them to Glory.

First Update will be Pre season Results,Transfers(obviously cant bring anyone in) and the month of August

First Team Squad,Pre Season Results,Transfers, and August Review
View attachment 387490 This is the first team squad.

My three key players this Season will be:
View attachment 387481 Danny Wilson despite only being 21 he is our captain having played for Rangers and Liverpool he has experiance of big clubs, He is also a good defender and will be hard to keep hold of him this season.

View attachment 387480 Callum Patterson he is very verstile can play right back,right midfield,and up front. He has good potential and could score a few goals this season.

View attachment 387479 Ryan Stevenson having played for Chelsea as a youth he will be one of the older boys this year and will provide vital experiance.He can play all over the midfield and is a very good player for the Scottish Primership.

So the Pre season is upon us I let my assistant take charge so the results were:
View attachment 387489

So a poor pre season expect from the two wins against decent opposition.

So we lost 4 players out on Loan who we could have done with challenging for our team but at least they will get first team football for a few months.

View attachment 387477

August Results:

View attachment 387476

A decent month with wins over St johnstone and Partick, However was gutted when our rivals Hibs scored in the last minute.IM very disappointed with the two 2-0 defeats as in both games we never took our chances,went overload and lost a goal in the last few minutes. It was a good 4-0 victory in the cup as we tried to play some of the boys who hadnt played yet. So as you can see we have a home tie against Aberdeen in the league cup 3rd round.

League Table:

View attachment 387475

So we have got ourselves down to -8, 11 points behined Killmarnock. Celtic getting of to a good start playing 4 and winnning 4.

So My predictions for Septembers games are:
Celtic at home: LOOSE!
Ross County away: Win
Aberdeen at home (cup game) : Win
Dundee United at home: Win

Very hopeful as only way to stay up is by winning and taking our chances.

Thanks mate, AND yeah we are playing better now relegation is confirmed but we will come back a stronger team and fan owned in 5 years.

hopefully they do bounce back up.. not going to lie i dislike Hearts but they're good for Scottish Football..
I am a fan of the mighty Donsalona (Aberdeen) haha

September Review

View attachment 387400 So we kicked off the month with a good draw against Celtic, We took the lead against the run of play in the 23rd minute with a Paul McCallum header, a first from the on loan West Ham man, Celtic equalised a whole two minutes later with a Nir Biton thunderbolt from 30 yards out.

Up next was a trip to Dingwell against a Ross County team who most likely would be amongst a relagation scrap like ourselves.A Scott Robinson tap in after 5 minutes was the only major talking point in a very boring game but which was a vital 3 points for ourselves.

Next was a league cup game against an Aberdeen team who had already beaten us this season at Tynecastle.It was a very entertaining cup game end to end and both teams wanting a cup run. At half time it was 0-0, Hearts came out and got a grip of the game and took the lead through a Danny Wilson penalty. Aberdeen were furious and started to dominate before a Hearts counter attack was finished off by Callum Paterson. That was the cup game done and dusted amd Hearts got a favourable quarter Final draw away to Cowdenbeath.

Dundee United were next up to finish September off Hearts took control off the game and got the opener through Ryan Stevenson, This kicked Dundee United into gear and Gary Mackay-Steven and Ryan Gauld(the Scottish Messi) were causing our full backs all sort of trouble, Paul Paton equalised in the 35th minute with a bullet of a header after great play and cross by Gauld. Just as it looked like it was going to be 1-1 at half time Stevenson again took a 30 yard shot and it hit the bar and went in. Dundee had 2 goals disallowed in the 2nd half as Hearts held out for another victory to really cut at these negative points.

View attachment 387395 As the table shows we are now on -1 and only 5 points behined Killmarnock. Celtic top as expected but Hibs are doing well and are only one point behined them.

View attachment 387396 After a great month, I won the manager of the Month.

Next Months Predictions:
St Mirren Home: draw
Motherwell Away; Lose
Killmarnock Away:Win
Cowdenbeath away(league Cup game): Win

October Review

Hearts vs St Mirren(Premiership)
View attachment 387265 So a well earned victory against a team which are over achieving at the minute.First 20 minutes were quite a scrappy affair then Adam Campbell on loan from Newcastle pounced on a loose ball and put it into the left hand side top corner.St Mirren could smell blood and pushed on to find a 2nd, but we survived until half time and regrouped.I gave the old hair dryer treatment and we started to get a hold of the game. Jamie walker played a lovely 1-2 with McHattie on the half way line and went on a run to then unleash a shot from the edge of the box and it went post and in. St Mirren had a clear cut chance through Paul Mcgowan who put the ball in row Z when put through on the keeper. Hearts then went up the pitch and won a corner which Danny Wilson came flying through the air like Superman and won the header which flew into the corner.

Motherwell vs Hearts (Premiership)

View attachment 387262 The first of three away games on the trot saw a tricky trip to Fir Park, Motherwell were having a bit of a crisis with 6 first team regulars either injuired or suspended. Callum Patterson opened the scoring with a good header after Jamie Walker sent a lovely ball in.Motherwell responded with a Iain Vigurs free kick which was a cracker. Jamie Walker then was returned the favour as Patterson sent a lovely ball in which Walker vollyed into the goal.Hearts then got a third from a great counter attacking move which was finished off by Stevenson. Motherwell ex Hearts player John Sutton then missed an open goal which was easier to score than hit over the bar, we got a lucky let off.Callum Patterson then scored another header from a corner just after half time.Motherwell now went overload to try at least get one goal back but again Hearts caught them on the counter with Patterson tapping the ball into the net, It was one of the goals FiFa players would call a "sweaty". Motherwell were then awarded a penalty which John Sutton clearly dived to get, lucky Karma got payback and it was a world class save by MacDonald. Motherwell then got a late goal to make it 2-5, and it was the first time since the Scottish cup final against Hibs (19TH May 2012) Hearts scored 5 in a game.

Kilmarnock vs Hearts(Premiership)

View attachment 387260 This was already a real 6 pointer as we would overtake them if we picked up the victory. The first half really was slow paced and showed why both teams were down the bottom. Captain Fantastic popped up from a corner again and got the winner. Having 21 shots we should have tested the keeper more and won convincely which we never.This game took us of bottom spot for the first time this season.

Cowdenbeath Vs Hearts(leage cup Qtr Final)

View attachment 387259 The least said about this the better really should have won convincely but instead we had to rely on a Jamie Hamil penalty in Extra Time.The cup run continues as we reach the semi final where we were drawn against:

View attachment 387258

The League Table:

View attachment 387257 We are just now out of the relegation and play off zone, this is muchquicker than expected but with such a young and small squad still avoiding these is priority just now.

Awards This Month

Manager of the Month: ME
Player of the Month: Jamie Walker
young Player of the month: Danny Wilson

So a clean sweep for ourselves their.

Predictions for November:
Hearts vs St Johnstone(Premiership) Win
Aberdeen vs Hearts(Premiership) Lose
Hearts vs Ross County(Premiership) Win
Hearts vs Raith(Scottish cup 4th round) Win