The HEDGEHOG (4231) CHAMPION WITH LEICESTER FIRST SEASON

Filer

Reaction score
The hedgehog

View attachment 68684View attachment 68683

Here is my first tactic, it is based on a solid 4231, which allows me to be first in premier league after 10 matchs with Leicester.
Of course you'll cash goals but your team will never let go of the fight.
The matches are most of the time very balanced but the victory is often at the rendezvous.
It is in any case the 4231 the strongest I have used for now.
I think if you take an even stronger team, the results will have to be better.
This tactic was built on the basis of Knapp's Argus 343. The credit also comes back to him of course ...

Training and OI and match
No OI and about the training is what you want. It is important to make at least 5/6 friendlies before the start of the season.

Using the tactic
It is important to encourage players every 10 minutes during the match and when you score from the 70th minute change the mentality to counter or countain.

Last edited:
Hello the test of my tactic HEDGEHOG to be continued...
I'm 1rst of premier league after 19 games.
I confirm what I'm saying, this 4231 is the best I've tested for now.
For the second part of the season, my goal is to recruit a quality offensif midfield.
View attachment 68587View attachment 68586View attachment 68585

This is the different results of match
View attachment 68584View attachment 68583

View attachment 68582View attachment 68581View attachment 68580

I'll continue my test and keep you informed. I am in any case very satisfied with this 4231.

I can't seem to post a screenshot of it but I just plugged this tactic in, first game against Manchester United away and a 3-0 win. Important note, United had conceded only 10 goals in 36 games this season and had only lost 5 times in 2 seasons. This seems promising!

Tried for 1 month with my sevilla, couldn't try more because I was fired. Conceded too many goals...
2 wins, 2 draws, 4 defeats...

Superb tactic, managed to get to CL final and win La Liga with valencia because of how strong it is at home, but against stronger teams away it is awful you can never actually win away, what would you recommend to do in this case?

This tactic is not a tactic Plug and Play.
According to the matches and opponents but also according to the evolution of the score You have to change the mentality of the tactic.
I start all my matches with the mentality control, If I have 2 goals in advance i put the mentaity countain or counter.If i loose i put the mentalty attacking.
When there are 10 minutes left to play and I lead to the score it is important to put a wast time tactic. That of TFF is excellent.

You have to adapt the mentality of the tactic all the time. When you do that, this is the best 4231 I have tested for now.
Watching my results for my second season with Leicester... is great....
Ok we take goals but if you listen to my advice, you don't take much more goals than that

View attachment 68276View attachment 68275View attachment 68274View attachment 68273

Have the same problem, just not getting any results with this tactic. Not creating chances and conceding loads of goals.