pollackattack

Reaction score
Welcome to my FM challenge idea. First off, I don't know if this challenge is already made and thought of(probably is), but nevertheless, it might just be most people won't notice it. So, for those of you who fancy a challenge on FM 13, this is one for you - The 'Hero' Challenge.

So what is it all about?

As you may have noticed, Steam offers you FM achievements for being a great manager on the game. A few of those achievements are called ''[Nation] Hero''. For example: ''The English Hero''. The goal of the achievement is to take any club from the lowest available division(in England - Blue Square North/South) to the top division in the nation(in England - Premier League).

The nations that offer the 'hero' possibility are:
The Spanish Hero(from Segunda B to La Liga)
The Brazilian Hero(from Brazilian Third Division to Brazilian First Division)
The Scottish Hero(from Third Division to Scottish Premier League)
The Italian Hero(from Serie C2 to Serie A)
The German Hero(from Third Division to Bundesliga)
The English Hero(from Blue Square North/South to Premier League)

Now the goal of the challenge is to complete all of the above achievements on one save. Of course, there need to be certain restrictions, meaning you can, but you don't have to follow them. Think of those as additional challenge.

Optional Restrictions:
- You cannot pick Rangers when you start
- Start unemployed with Sunday-League reputation

You can load up any amount of nations and leagues you prefer, but you will need to load all divisions in Scotland, Brazil, Spain, Italy, Germany and England in order to complete the achievements.

Have fun, and feel free to post your results!

**** thats a good challenge will take ages to do though.

knock yourself out :) it should be in similar lenght to Pentagon and San Marino challenges, especially if you want to win the World Cup with San Marino

Giving this a shot, hate the fact you have to resign from say Altrincham in the Prem and then manage Elgin in the SD3 (not a problem there (I love Elgin) but resigning from a club you made great to a practfically unkown

Giving this a shot, hate the fact you have to resign from say Altrincham in the Prem and then manage Elgin in the SD3 (not a problem there (I love Elgin) but resigning from a club you made great to a practfically unkown

well, its the point of being a hero. you make sacrifices :D what do rules are you going to use, and let me know how you get by !