FM Lect

Reaction score
The ultimate aim of the hierachy challenge is to upset the established order of the English Premier League as we currently know it. To complete the challenge, you must reach a point in your save where all 20 premier league teams are different to what they currently are in real life. Ultimatly, I do not expect anyone to be able to ever complete this challenge, but change as many as you can.

To acheve this challenge, you can go about it any way you like as long as you stick to the rules:

1. You are only allowed to manage teams that are currently in the Championship or below in real life. This prevents purpously sabotaging a team in order to make sure that they do not get back to the premier league. If Cardiff for example got promoted in your game, then you are allowed to take charge of them in the premier league. The same goes for if you get a team promoted, you are allowed to continue managing them in the premier league.

2. Start the challange at any team in the championship or below, but your profile must have sunday league reputation. You must build up your reputation to get a job once you move on from the club you start at, if you choose to.

3. Do not add a manager at any point. All of the challenge must be completed with only one manager so that you cannot just take any job you want, after the start of the game.

4. Do not holiday any of your game. Otherwise you can try to holiday untill the teams have changed around. (Even though this will never happen of the games own accord)

5. You must be at a club for at least 1 year before moving or resigning. There must also be a maximum of a 1 year between leaving one club, and finding another.

6. After every season post screen shots of the current teams in the premier league, the history of the clubs you have been at and the screen that shows your time spent on holiday. Any other screen shots of fixtures, league tables ect, would be welcome.

7. You can play in either classic mode, or the normal game mode.

8. Do not use genie scout, or the editor.

9. If you finish the challenge (which you won't) then write it in huge capital letters with a screen shot of the league table.

10. Have fun and if you break the rules, it is only yourself that you are cheating.

Last edited:
tbh, i like the challenge, because i like seeing things change lmao :p
but i dont really see it as a challenge, because, well it isnt ?
a challenge is something YOU need to overcome, but it would be impossible to do this without BILLIONS + of money :p just to buy every player from man utd or city for example ?
So as much as i like it, its not a challenge lmao :p

tbh, i like the challenge, because i like seeing things change lmao :p
but i dont really see it as a challenge, because, well it isnt ?
a challenge is something YOU need to overcome, but it would be impossible to do this without BILLIONS + of money :p just to buy every player from man utd or city for example ?
So as much as i like it, its not a challenge lmao :p

I see what you're getting at but a challenge is something that is difficult to overcome. This is something you have to achieve and is difficult to overcome so surely it is a challenge.The idea would be to develop 20 teams that will be better than the current 20 premier league teams. If you want to look at it this way, the challenge is to make 20 good premier league teams.