Fmrj

Reaction score
I've played a few different saves with arsenal and one player that stands out is giroud. But for both good and bad for me he can be so different. In one save he would score 1 every 5 games he was just so poor, but I am playing one now and he is a massive hit, I have played 28 BPL games and he has scored 32 and only 3 were from penalties and even the season before that he had 27 in 31 games.

what is giroud like for you guys?

First season not to bad in 38 games 21 goals AVR 7.15 but from then just dropped off and i benched him second season 7 in 21 goals AVR 6.84 third season i gave him a chance but as predicted poor 2 in 12 sold him in january. In season 20/21 he is currently sitting in the Nottingham Forrest reserves poor lad

Wow forest reserves big step down! And I play him in a 4-2-3-1 as a target man it helps that the 3 behind him are the Ox, Ozil and Draxler

Wow forest reserves big step down! And I play him in a 4-2-3-1 as a target man it helps that the 3 behind him are the Ox, Ozil and Draxler
In my opinion i would try and sell him to get in someone better

I would but I want to see how he turns out if he goes down i would try and get in a better player. The thing is I don't know who, I was going to buy Balotelli but he decided to go back to man city

I would but I want to see how he turns out if he goes down i would try and get in a better player. The thing is I don't know who, I was going to buy Balotelli but he decided to go back to man city
Yh he has in my save to try Martinez of porto

Thanks, I'll have a look at him see if he's still any good in mine