Reaction score
So I started a game with hoops, so with a transfer kitty of approximately 15m I will give you a run through on my pre-season signings.

In:

Darren Ambrose - Loan
Gary Doherty - 500k
Alan Tate - 625k
Scott Arfield - 1.8m
Lee Johnson - 850k
Niki Zimling - 1m
John Harley - 1.1m
Tamas Priskin - 1.6m
Steve Lovell - 775k

Out:

Stefan Bailey - Loan
Gareth Ainsworth - Free Transfer

So, I've been spending pretty big, however I still have 5m, which I hope to spend on 2 good quality strikers.

Pre-season friendlies have gone pretty good. Results as follows:

2-2 A Ross County (Vine (2))
3-2 H Kilmarnock (Ephraim, Zimling, Vine)
3-0 A Doncaster (Agyemang (2), Vine)
4-0 A Accrington (Agyemang, Ambrose, Bolder, Priskin)
5-0 A Llaneli (Agyemang, Balanta, Ephraim, Bolder, Priskin)
2-0 H Porto (Priskin, Ephraim)

So far, so pretty good. Wonder how I will fair in the leagues.

1st Game - 2-1 A Burnley - After going 1-0 down in the 31st minute, the hoops showed some positivity after the half time team talk and equalised through Fitz Hall midway through the second half. Just as it seemed it was going to end in a draw, the Burnley defence got caught and tamas priskin was there to capitalise on some poor defending.

League Cup 1st Round - 1-0 H Peterborough - The hoops dominated the macth from start to finish, Priskin missed a hatful of chances. Just as we thought it was headed for extra time, Priskin redeemed himself in the 86th minute and slotted home the winner.

2nd Game - 1-2 A Wolves - This game was very even finishing with both teams having 9 attempts at goal. However, Wolve's finishing simply meant that they won the game 2-1 at the final whistle. Priskin grabbed the only hoops goal.

3rd Game - 4-0 H Hull - The hoops went into this game a little cautious, not knowing what to expect from a improved hull side, in comparison to recent seasons. However, from the whistle the hoops dominated and goals ran fluently, with Priskin gaining his first hat-trick for the club and Rowan Vine scoring his first goal of the season, with a delicious 20 yard strike. A nice win. The downside being an injury to midfeild starlet zimling, leaving him out for around 2-3 months with a pulled hamstring.

Last edited:
1.1m for Jon Harley? Is he the fat one who used to play for Fulham and Chelsea?

Priskin is gurd, he should bang em in. Gl. Nice transfer kitty ;)

very nice kitty. i am sure you can get the play offs at least

Well, I've been continuing my hoops game since yesterday (despite the pile of 4 essays I seem to have amassed over the current easter season). Here are the results:

4th Game - 1-3 A Watford - After going 3-0 down Tamas Priskin grabbed a consolation for the well beaten hoops.

5th Game - 2-1 H Charlton - A great victory. After going 1-0 down the hoops predicted the worst. However, a gutsy performance turned the game around as Tamas Priskin equalised, and with 3 minutes remaining Fitz Hall rose the highest in the penalty area, and headed home.

6th Game - 1-1 A Crystal Palace - A poor performance ended in a fairly good result. After conceeding early in the first half, this looked like a game that was going to run away from the hoops. However, after holding out for 80 minutes, Tom Soares got himself sent off, and Martin Rowlands slotted the preceeding penalty home for a nice point.

7th Game - 1-2 H Bristol City - The worse performance of the campaign ended in a disappointing loss at newly promoted Bristol City. Priskin grabbed a goal, but Adebola grabbed 2.

8th Game - 0-0 A Scunthorpe - A bore draw.

9th Game - 2-0 H Stoke - A lacklustre performance ends in a surprising 2-0 win despite having defended for most of the game. Priskin with another brace.

10th Game - 0-1 A Coventry - An even matched ends in a one sided result, with misfud getting the winner.

11th Game - 0-1 A Preston - The first consecutive defeats suffered by the hoops, at the hands of a Karl Hawley tap in.

12th Game - 3-2 H Barnsley - After going 1-0 down in the 4th minute, I was beginning to re-think my formation. However, the team did well and fought back to provide a much needed 3 points. Goals from Lee Johnson (2) and Martin Rowlands.

13th Game - 1-0 H Ipswich - An even sided match ended in a 1-0 victory, and it can be said the team isn't conceeding too many. 4th clean sheet. Rowan Vince scored his second goal of the season.

14th Game - 3-5 A West Brom - After going 3-0 down in 20 minutes I feared a heavy beating, but the players lifted their game in the second half and pulled back a few goals, however west brom killed the game off with 20 minutes to go. Rowan Vine also hit the post twice. Rowan Vine (2), Priskin.

Ok, so my computer crashed, and I lost my saved game. :( Which sucks balls, meaning I have to start this again if I want to continue as QPR. hmm.

go for it and make up for mistakes you may have made before

Aye do it i reckon you will prob do better this time round! Know who you need

The best player to sign for the Championship is Daryl Murphy i sign him everytime and he scores for fun in the division scored 43 goals for me when i was West Brom Give him a shot!

aye he was class with me with Hull scored like 30 goals

I've just started (again) as Q.P.R. Here's who I've signed so far and what team I'm planning on playing for the season ahead:

IN's:

Matias Almeyda - Free
Daryl Murphy - £350k
Stephen Wright - £950k
Paul Codrea - £3m
Billy Sharp - Loan
Matt Hill - £2.1m
Rene Mihelic - £400k
Luis Jimenez - £2.3m (coming at end of season)

Team I'm planning on playing (4-2-3-1)

GK: Camp/Pickens

DR: Wright/Leigertwood
DL: Hill/Delaney
DC: Hall/Rehman
DC: Mancienne/Connolly

DMC: Codrea/Almeyda
DMC: Mahon/Leigertwood

AMC(R): Mihelic
AMC(L): Murphy
AMC: Buzsaky

ST: Sharp/Vine

Just about to play first game of the season, won all pre-season friendlys, biggest win was 6-1 vs. Dungannon.