The Hot Prospects of LFC Developed...

LDPLFC

Reaction score
So the first thing I did when I started playing as Liverpool was hire some fantastic & FREE coaches with the exception of Terry McDermott from Birmingham as my new Assistant Manager. Below is the list:
Chico Fraga
Oscar Rodriguez
Toni Ruiz
Josep Segura
Marcel Lucassen
Clive Allen
Darlan Schneider

Most of these coaches have brilliant attributes and have great 'Working with youngsters' attribute, this ensures the great hot prospects of LFC would mature into at least premiership quality players.

Anyway what I also do is make sure all players are being trained to certain roles i.e Jerome Sinclair to CF & Jordan Rossiter to DLP/BBM.

I also get my experienced players to tutor, this seems to help so much.

This is how its going in my 4th season...

Directly below have so far shown huge improvements but not compared to the ones even further below...
View attachment 425495View attachment 425504View attachment 425497View attachment 425501View attachment 425502

These guys are looking great...

View attachment 425496View attachment 425498View attachment 425499View attachment 425500View attachment 425503View attachment 425494

Feel free to ask questions etc...

ojo and canos have turned out decent in my game! just have to give them game time!

Sinclair and chirivella are the best.

In my save Sinclair received 17 finishing

Sinclair and chirivella are the best.

In my save Sinclair received 17 finishing

I would give him more time but I have Barbosa in my team and so far in his third year at the club he is top goals scorer in the prem at the age of 20

Did you use the editor to become unsackable and just play youth players?

Or did you do this the hard way, giving them opportunities whilst keeping up with your boards targets?

Role training or specific attributes?

(Sorry for all the questions, just interested to see how you did it)

Did you use the editor to become unsackable and just play youth players?

Or did you do this the hard way, giving them opportunities whilst keeping up with your boards targets?

Role training or specific attributes?

(Sorry for all the questions, just interested to see how you did it)

No, I would never use the editor to become unsackable, defeats the object of the game in my opinion.
I done exactly as above, I paid most of my attention to Rossiter, Chivirella & Suso giving them all playing time. I believe the others just blossomed naturally because of the coaches I hired/tutoring I got my senior players to give them.

Admittiedly I changed Suso's PA because he is underrated but thats all I done so don't expect him to become a beast like he has in mine but all the others are honest outcomes.

Role training is a MUST, I never focus on just one attribute.

Hope this helps