The idiots who present The Football League Show.

• Thread starter Thread starter Aannddyy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 29
  • Views Views 2K
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aannddyy

Super Duper Moderator
Reaction score
Is it just me being easily annoyed or are the people who present this programme complete retards? I'm talking mainly about that woman who randomly comes on screen to read out some stupid e-mails by 40 year old men who have nothing better to called like "crazy terry the tiger" or something, does anybody really care about that? What a pointless part of the show..

What do you guys think of the Football Show? I think it should be set out like MOTD, with people who know what they are talking about.. I mean the presenting side of this programme at the minute has a watchdog feel about it, not a football feel.. Which is why I just cannot watch it..

But yeah, leave your comments on what you think about the show, I'd be interested to see.

[This is my 1,000 post, how sad >_<]

Last edited:
I agree with your comment about the woman being annoying and it feels like Watchdog, but the e-mail part is there to get the views of the fans, they don't make it like MOTD because it's right after MOTD, and nobody is going to want to watch about 30 games (Including all 3 divisions lower than EPL) in MOTD style, it would just take to long and get boring. The e-mails are there to mix it up so fans can say what they feel, but they really should have some better pundits on there, Steve Claridge doesn't know a thing.

completely agree. I also don't like the way the studio looks like it's under construction and the worst thing is that they tell you the result of the game before the highlights are shown

completely agree. I also don't like the way the studio looks like it's under construction and the worst thing is that they tell you the result of the game before the highlights are shown
Yeah that is seriously annoying.

Claridge knows as much about football as my dogs left nut.

1. He talks ****, constantly
  2. His voice pains me
  3. He talks **** some more
  4. Would rather put up with that chubbie brummie Adrien.

I agree, also hate the guy who does the bits with fans etc... He is on North East telly and his face and voice annoy me, also the woman doesn't know what she is talking about which is why she is stuck opening e-mails

Last edited:
I agree, also hate the gy who does the bits with fans etc... He is on North East telly and his face and voice -annoy me also woman doesn,t know what she is talking about which is why she stuck opening e-mails

Yeah it's actually the programme where the BBC put all the presenters they hate and that everyone else hates, but may as well use before there contracts run out. It ruins what could be a really good programme as I love the football league.

Football League show is utterly *****.
Just like practically every single other football review show on the football league they constantly refer to the bigger sides like Leeds or Newcastle or Charlton regardless of the quality of their games compared to the quality of the rest of the games. We need a weekly review show on the football league where the hosts actually know what they're chatting about.

yeah bad for you as you are a notts county and stockport fan. How is it like to get barely any coverage

yeah bad for you as you are a notts county and stockport fan. How is it like to get barely any coverage
it's ****.
all I hear is Leeds this, Southampton that. Norwich this, Bradford that. sick of it really, we're lucky to get more than 10 words off the commentator let alone any recognision from the so called 'pundits' that the BBC have hired to give the world's shittest reviews.

You go Harry :D, I agree, I was looking foward to this show at the start of the year, looks like a load of balls. Oh Harry, I didn't know you support Notts Co and Stockport?

You go Harry :D, I agree, I was looking foward to this show at the start of the year, looks like a load of balls. Oh Harry, I didn't know you support Notts Co and Stockport?
I was looking forward to it aswell, until I found out that Steve Claridge was hosting :@

and yeahh mate, been a Stockport fan all of my life and a Notts fan since Stockport went against them 3 years ago, get to more Stockport games than Notts ones but I got to see all of the matches in Sol Campbell's Notts career.....shame it was so short lived, but then again he was terrible :P

The BBC and football go together like Bacon & Custard. They almost make football boring,wooden presenters,arsehole pundits and toss pot commentators. The Football league show is total wank,they are totally obsessed with Newcastle,and that baldy headed prat who goes round the country visiting clubs every week is just an annoyance.

I want ITV's Championship back, at least they didn't drag the show out for 1 and half hours like the BBC do.

yeah. The Championship was loads better. The Football League Show may as well be the Non-League Show for all I care.

BBC football is better than itv. Though I hate this program and refuse to watch it now. Claridge is clueless and the emails read out are awful. The watchdog comments are true also.

BBC football is better than itv. Though I hate this program and refuse to watch it now. Claridge is clueless and the emails read out are awful. The watchdog comments are true also.
I prefered the championship, at least they didn't have gormless pundits and stupid emails.
I say scrap the lot, emails and steve claridge being the first.

They need the extra half hour so they can bore us all to death with Newcastle chat.
it'd make no difference to me anymore, dont watch it. I'd much rather pay £15.00 a year to see extended highlights for my clubs games on the official websites than watch that ****.

I watch the highlights of just the boro a few days later on the BBC.

A shocking show... but surely you can see why they like Newcastle? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back