The idiots who present The Football League Show.

• Thread starter Thread starter Aannddyy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 29
  • Views Views 2K
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sooooo happy that nobody can think of anything positive about this. My thread is a success! :)

Well there's one upside, no adverts... Although to be honest I'd rather watch an advert about half-price sofa's than watch 5 minutes of that programme.

Whenever i watch it, it usually focuses around Newcastle, Charlton, Soton, Notts County and Burton Albion

Whenever i watch it, it usually focuses around Newcastle, Charlton, Soton, Notts County and Burton Albion

Leeds as well... Most of the time I don't know where any team is in there league but I will always know where Leeds are, not that I even care!

It's the worst commentary ever as well.. It just says the score at the start.. Then goes of to talk about something random completely unrelated to the match.. I actually mute the TV, it's the only way it's watchable.

go into the section of the forum you want to start a thread in their shoul be two buttons to start a thread one at the top below all the threads and on next to the name of the section of te forum

the thread i want to start is completely random though has nothing to do with fm, like this one is completely random

well if you look through the different areas of the forum there is general chat, movies and television i'm sure you could find a section it fits into. it would help if i knew what it was about. the thread.

i would suggest the football- england section as it happened in an english premier league game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back