Resource icon

The Illogical Goalscorer 1

• Thread starter victorhugo4222
  • Start date
  • Replies 6
  • Views 2K
****! Amazing tactic! My striker scored more than Kardashians take photos! o_O You guys should try it!
Hey Rober cheers for the comment! You may like what i am wokring on just now. Doing a series of Celtic tactics from the past and 1 of them includes the legend Harold Brattbakk!

Hey Rober cheers for the comment! You may like what i am wokring on just now. Doing a series of Celtic tactics from the past and 1 of them includes the legend Harold Brattbakk!
Harald Brattbakk even scores when he sleeps! Goals I mean.. :D Well maybe other things as well..

Looking forward to it. What about Vidar Riseth? The most Scottish Norwegian ever!

Harald Brattbakk even scores when he sleeps! Goals I mean.. :D Well maybe other things as well..

Looking forward to it. What about Vidar Riseth? The most Scottish Norwegian ever!
Oh i forgot all about him. I already have 4 tactics from Celtic's past that im working on, 2 are almost finished and will be posted on fm scout soon. I could try recreate Martin O'Niell's 2001 treble winning side and squeeze Riseth in there. Good idea Rober if you think of any more let me know!

I had a disagreement with Victorhugo4222 so I'm not a fan of his. But I tried the tactics and it works very cool.
Thanks Lisa. The disagreement was a long time ago we are cool now