The 'Im Looking for a Network Game' Thread

hey i would like to start a network game on 9.0.3 asap, any leagues.
Preferably with anyone living in australia.

Last edited:
charlo I'll play with you, I live in Japan, similar timezone

---------- Post added at 06:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:44 PM ----------

Charlo contact me on skype: sexyeamo or msn [email protected]

I`d Like to join a premier league game .... I dont mind how many players r in...

username: biffrule
[email protected]
any amount of people
any league

can play all times
im a noob so wouldnt mind talking thru this....annoying but im eager

my steam username : K_makiloup
my email: [email protected]
plz add me if ur intrested in any game. I live in Kuwait at the moment n can play at anytime....

looking for teammate..

hello guys..
i am a fanatic player of football manager..
an i am looking for one or two more people t start a game playing from the internet any league..
any one interested can easily sent me a message i am looking fprward for your reply!!
:D

Post in here if you looking for a network game or looking to start one.

If you actually get a network game going feel free to create a thread to manage it but please refrain from posting new threads just saying I want a network game.

Post the following details:

Name/Username:
Email:
How Large of a Game do you want (number of players):
What Leagues:

AndyRobbo
[email protected]
any
any

i have started a network up if ne1 is interested but how do i start a network game?

any1 want to begin a network game on the 9.1.0 database???

Starting Game Tonight !!!!!

Hi, Im goin to start a network game tonight if anyone is interested. Would prefare it being one or two players at the most to join me. I tryed joining one with 12 players, the time it takes just isnt playable. Bit sick of the premiership, so looking to start one in the italian or spanish probally. Im open to other leagues, but would prefare it being one were there are 3 decent teams to go. Dont want any unfair advantages, if its 3 people in the network. Prefare the managers to have Hamachi...... Think how u spell it lol :p. Anyway starting to night, so send me a private mail on this if you are interested. PS i dont expect to play it every hour of everyday, i know people have a life to live :D. How much we play its open to discussion.

---------- Post added at 06:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:53 PM ----------

any celtic supporters interested in a spl, ill go rangers ob lol. ill be oan lik 10 tonite if anywan is interested

?????

i would like to start a network game any league but dont know how

adam
username: pembo3000 (hamahi)
how ever many players do not mind
any leagues prefer premier league

want 2 start ASAP
user_offline.gif

---------- Post added at 12:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:18 AM ----------

hey i would like to start a network game on 9.0.3 asap, any leagues.
Preferably with anyone living in

---------- Post added at 12:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:18 AM ----------

ill join mate

---------- Post added at 01:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:21 AM ----------

join my network game its pembo3000 on hamahi only

pembo i gt a game for you as liverpool if you want it join the hamachi room martinfilby

pw is also martinfilby

Anyone wanna join a game which starts on friday. Playing english, spainish, french and italian leagues. Some teams in the premier league are taken so its limited. add me on msn attt [email protected].

good day,any of you guys has a network game that i can stil join,i want to play with man utd or hull city,my time zone gmt+1,like to play 7pm to 11pm week days or there abouts,thanx...