The 'Im Looking for a Network Game' Thread

Name/Username: DCHAPPY83
Email: [email protected]

How Large of a Game do you want (number of players):as many as i can get
What league : Ideally the Championship
Lookin to host a network game or join somebody else's through hamachi.PM me on msn or email me (email above)

Hi im looking for a net game.
I would like EPL and can play evenings after 7 and weekends too maybe.
Pm me if u would like a game, even if there is only one im willing to give it shot

Everyone is looking for games but no one comes on man!

I'm willing to host evening games but no one will show up.

I have hamachi on desktop but when I try to press the little green circle to go online it says it is unable to connect to proxy so I cant open it and btw you dont have to have hamachi for a network game do you?

im an experienced network gamer, want to play 8-10.30 approximately
dont mind what league (prefferably EPL/ la liga/ serie A)

Hi, im looking for a casual EPL game, starting about 10most nights lasting at least two hours, or just when every the majority of people quit, i would prefer not to host and dont mind what patch we play as long as it is at least 9.3, i would like 4-8 players, if anyone is interested?

How Large of a Game do you want (number of players): more than just 2 people
What Leagues: EPL or LIGA BBVA.

The only teams I'm interested in playing would be Arsenal, Barc, Real or Valencia. So I pretty much looking for a league just starting as those teams would be the first to go.

I'm free most days of the week bar Wednesday, Thursday and Saturdays were I'm free after 4pm on those days.

Look forward to playing with you guys 8-|

Name/Username: Ems/Fire1
Email: [email protected]
How Large of a Game do you want (number of players):I don't mind, around 4/5 maximum
What league : I am running on a laptop so I can only run around 4 countries
I only have the SI 9.3.0 update and don't wish to install any unofficial updates (been stung before with games corrupting!), I also don't want to install hamachi ... I can play Monday - Thursday from 7pm - 11 and Friday 6-11pm and all weekends, if it interests you, pm or email me.

Are there any games going on that i can join?????
Any league, Any team!

Daytime network game

ok i am looking for a network game that runs during the day(english time). I don't mind what league although i prefer English. PM me and tell me if your looking for the same thing.

thnks

yh im the same with 'GeorgieJord'. i need a network game durin the day. pm if one comes up plz

A would be up 4 it m8 if u played it fri,sat,sun can only play up till 8 on sun apart from when at rangers games let me know

---------- Post added at 12:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:05 PM ----------

when would ur playing times be kombage