The Image Thread

I would attempt to eat it but i dont think i would !

Credit to you

Having my picture up on the wall is the proudest moment of my life.

Made me lol a bit, don't know why tbh (Click on the picture for it to move ;))

Last edited:
The Turkmenistanian village of Derweze was a lonely and secluded place for hundreds of years, home to a population of roughly 350 people. However, this changed in 1971. Soviet geologists were excavating for natural gas near the sleepy town. A drilling rig was set up, and exploration commenced. Suddenly, however, huge cracks appeared in the Earth's surface and the drilling rig crumpled inwards on itself, falling into a crater 60 metres in diameter and over 20 metres deep. Escaping unscathed, the geologists and workers looked open mouthed at the crater they had created. It soon became apparent the geologists' hunch was correct: there was natural gas beneath the sands of the Karakum desert in which Derweze resides, and it was spewing out of the hole in vast and ultimately dangerous quantites. The geologists, with no time to plug the leak and no way of trapping it, did what was recommended in these circumstances, and set fire to it. Normally, these leaks burn themselves out within a few days.

This one didn't.

It burns to this day.

Ladies and gentlemen, let me present to you the 'Door to ****'.

img_25241.jpg

img_2529.jpg

img_2532.jpg

img_2559.jpg

anyone who wants to see more on the doors of ****, type this into google maps 40°15′10″N 58°26′22″E

Anonymous_Survey.jpg

homeland_security.jpg

http://images.wildammo.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/what-a-major-****-block.jpg

Forever_Alone.jpg

Nobody_Likes_This.jpg

Snowman.jpg

One of my friends had that status the other day oneunited. Made me lol.
First name: Absoloutly
Last name: Nobody

That never happened. http://urbanlegends.about.com/od/humor/a/bristol_zoo_car_park_attendant.htm

Analysis: If ever there was a story too good to be true, this is one. Not only has a crack team of journalists from the Bristol Evening Post conducted a thorough investigation and found the tale of the phantom car park attendant to be "nothing more than an urban myth," they have also succeeded in pinning down its exact point of origin: the Bristol Evening Post!

And I quote: "A version of the story did appear in the Evening Post two years ago," explains an article in the June 13, 2009 edition of the paper, "in a feature on urban myths published to coincide with April Fools' Day."

I.e., it's a two-year-old April Fools' prank gone viral; nothing more to it than that. For the record, the article further states that Bristol Zoo actually has more than one car park — several, in fact, none of which are open to coaches (buses) — and a comparable number of duly-hired attendants on the job.

hilarious.jpg

More_HIlarious_Pictures.jpg

howdy_doo_in_hilarious_jokes_about_love.jpg

623200853351PMCute596.jpg

81264572.gif

odd_baby.jpg

BEWARE: MAY BE OFFENSIVE TO PEOPLE
funny_1441.gif

Last edited:
That never happened. http://urbanlegends.about.com/od/humor/a/bristol_zoo_car_park_attendant.htm

Analysis: If ever there was a story too good to be true, this is one. Not only has a crack team of journalists from the Bristol Evening Post conducted a thorough investigation and found the tale of the phantom car park attendant to be "nothing more than an urban myth," they have also succeeded in pinning down its exact point of origin: the Bristol Evening Post!

And I quote: "A version of the story did appear in the Evening Post two years ago," explains an article in the June 13, 2009 edition of the paper, "in a feature on urban myths published to coincide with April Fools' Day."

I.e., it's a two-year-old April Fools' prank gone viral; nothing more to it than that. For the record, the article further states that Bristol Zoo actually has more than one car park — several, in fact, none of which are open to coaches (buses) — and a comparable number of duly-hired attendants on the job.
Spoilsport

http://www.funnychill.com/files/funny-pictures/snowman-***-pose.jpg

again may be offensive to some

Funny_babies_by_evagenesis2015.jpg

Last edited: