The Image Thread

Your cat Polo looks scary!

no he's not :) hhaaha, he is the best cat ever!

545754_10152168446615002_291406019_n.jpg

Looks like pretty standard shorthand. Last one, for instance, looks like "You n (not sure what the n stands for, could be a range of things, or indeed could be an m) cnt". Which I guess is pretty self-explanatory.

Last edited:
So Polo sleeping on your bed, where do you sleep? On floor? Looks like Polo will hissss you if you try and go on the bed!

no no :) he is the sweetest cat in the world.. that was on Sunday after I had a big party at my place :) he was very tired!

208141_424217437625940_1087736474_n.jpg

I'm scared shitless of Zombies... I'd rather try my luck with Pyramid Head!

My new coffee bar/sandwich deli company logo

I have been wanting to start my own coffee bar and "make your own sandwich" deli for years now and am going to be designing my business plan/designs etc over the next several months until I am confident it will work... (not going to bore you with the details of the shop, however, you would walk in and have a selection of rolls/breads/croissants etc to choose from then a designer range which the only difference would be the meat selection so instead of only being allowed hams like black forest, salami, etc etc.. you would be allowed parma ham/proscuitto and different imported cheeses like ementhal etc instead of the usual gouda/cheddar etc etc...) anyway...

This is the logo I have designed so far for the company.. please share your views if you don't mind... would like feedback! live, love, eat, drink is the moto translated to english :)

View attachment 278270

hahaha Ching- or ***-lish Raiks?

not sure, maybe Korean or Taiwan, but love the "don't be fly" hahhaha!

translation:

"if the blade is damaged, dont try and be cool, otherwise it will clone the human body or claim damages.." :p