The Importance of Having Club's Nationality Players in The Team

WalkerRFC

Reaction score
Hello,

I'm currently managing Tottenham Hotspur, and I have recieved multiple bids for my backup players. The only factor influencing my decision not to sell, is that they are from Britain.

However, it would benefit the club considerably, if we were to sell.

I'm just wondering:
Providing every player can speak English AND you can abide by the Home-grown player rule for European Competition registration - is there much benefit in having many British players in your British side in a British league?

Aidan.

Hey Aidan, personally I've found that actual nationality has very little effect on performance. In one of my saves where I've won everything that there is to win, I have only 2 English starters in my team, but have about 6 foreign players that are classed as "Home Grown" in the starting line up, including a German, an Italian, 2 Brazilians, an Argentine and a Serbian. All have been at the club for years and all preform very well, as I'm dominating the BPL and CL. I'm not saying that there is NO effect, but in my experience it's very little.

Language is much more important than Nationality... Makes team cohesion occur quicker.