Morlio18

Reaction score
So I just dont understand why they have changed the difficulty of the game. Last years was perfect, not too hard and not too easy. This year it doesnt matter what tactic you use because I have the strongest team in League2 and can barely win a game. Im sat 22nd in the League and have even resorted to cheating by adding manager and giving me loads of money, and also have the 'all players interested'. My team consists of Affellay, Dempsey, Lucio, Owen, Beckham etc. A team good enough to finish mid table in the Premier League some would argue, but this is League 2. Think what you will of my cheating, Ive only done this to test whether I have any influence over the result...its pretty clear I dont. I average around 60% possession and just got beat by Torquay 6-1. The opposition score with every attack, and yet Owen, Park Chu Young and Ameobi can miss sitters. Just someone please tell me some sort of tactic which can help. Ive lost patience already and Ive had the game a day. My current formation is a 4-2-3-1 but Ive tried every formation you could think of.

Match Engine is huge dissappointment mate. Let's hope that they will fix it as soon as possible...