FoxyCFC

Reaction score

attachment.php

paul-le-guen_1361071c.jpg

Paul Le Guen Walks out ...

Le Guen who has won 3 Ligue 1 Titles with Lyon was handed a 5 month contract in July 2009 with Cameroon. Only 15 days into the job the Cameroon FA have announced his departure. In a press conference with Le Guen press were told ' his wife and son fell very ill and he didn't want the maid to look after them, so he took the time to do it and told them he has retired for good and is now looking to do some charity work. The FA responded by 'thanking' him for his services and wishing him and his family well, also the team have said they will win the African Nations Cup for him.

Head of Cameroon FA had this to say in an interview:

It was ofcourse a shock to me that he had quit 15 days into the job, but when your family fall ill, you have to take responsibility and look after them, I had alot of respect for Paul when we took him on as our manager, that respect has grown since, I wish him and his family well for the future, that is all.
P.S Haven't been on here ina while so bear with me :D

Last edited:
I'll follow mate. Great OP.

Good Luck, I have no doubt in you. (A)

attachment.php

Cameroon_FA.png

Press rip into Cameroonaise FA as they appiont new manger.

Today, the Head of the FA announced a Paul Le Guen recommended new manager. Kieran Fox. The press hushed as this was said, I don't think they'd ever even heard of that name EVER in Africa. The questions started to pour in as Fox entered the room all suited and booted. He was asked questions from 'Who are you?' to 'What are your goals for this team?' Although the press were ripping into him which would make anybody scared and alone, Fox kept calm, it was like he'd done it all before. Fox had simple but explanitory answers to questions which baffled the press, I think by the end some of them actually liked him.

When i was younger I had trials in France with a small club when Le Guen was coach of them, I didn't quite make it, but we always kept in touch and for many years he's gave me tickets to games and etc. He said although I wasnt good enough I was tactically minded and because he didn't choose me he would repay me with a managerial job one day, and here I am. I will be looking to Samuel Eto'o to lead the team out every game until he retires or my time is up here.
Eto'o replied:

To get an unknown manager is better for the team and fans, they don't expect as much, so it eases the pressure on us players. I had met Fox when we played against Lyon while I was Inter, I was told by a Lyon player he will be the next best manager in football. Hopefully he will prove us right here, and guide us to glory. As for me staying captain and the manor he said it in I am clearly delighted with this, I will look to work closely with him.

Nice Update. Congratulations on being the new manager. ;)

attachment.php

Cameroon Squad Announced!

Cameroon's newly found boss Kieran Fox has named his first squad today for the matches against Gabon, away on the 5th of august and at home on the 9th.
Cameroon are currently bottom of their World Cup group and will be looking to secure 2 victories here.

Squad in full:

Goalkeepers

Carlos Kameni
Daniel Bekono
Souleymanou Hamidou

Defenders

Benoit Assou-Ekotto
Timothee Atouba
Sebastien Bassong
Andre Bikey
Armand Deumi
George Elokobi
Eric Matoukou
Nicolas N'koulou

Midfielders

Achille Emana
Eyong Enoh
Joel Epalle
Geremi
Daniel Kome
Jean II Makoun
Stephane Mbia
Salomon Olembe
Alex Song
Franck Songo'o
Somen Tchoyi

Strikers

Samuel Eto'o
Mohamadou Idrissou
Meyong
Achille Webo

Although we have a few injuries like Song and Lauren I still feel the squad is easily strong enough to beat Gabon twice. I'm hoping to secure 2 victories over the 4 days we play them, this will take us off the bottom and hopefully make us contenders to win the group, so we don't finish second and go through the play-offs.

Good luck mate! Hopefully all you're key players don't get injured because Drogba, Kalou, Zokora and Yaya Toure was out for me in my Ivory Coast game, but I still managed to win it. Good luck!!!

Sorry about lack of updates, been working non-stop last 3-4days.