The Infamous Glasgow Rangers (Debt Crisis)

Souty

Reaction score
Hello

When I arrived home from school today my Grandad showed we me an Email he had been sent about Rangers. Recently it has came to knowladge that Rangers are using an off shoare bank account so that they do not pay tax's etc.

Rangers had offered 10 Million so that this would not go to the court's.

But this was rejected as the total sum of what is owed is around 36Million.

As a rangers fan this scares me as we are already in debt and now will not be able to sign players for a few more seasons.

As a person this disgusts me however as these men have enough millions off money but dont pay tax? I pay tax my parents pay tax and were not millionares?

The Source is the same person who found out about the referes and the pope buisness

http://www.philmacgiollabhain.com/rangers-offer-to-settle-with-hmrc/

http://www.philmacgiollabhain.com/rangers-board-desperate-to-settle-tax-case/

Last edited:
Real Madrid owe about a billion euros, Man utd are close. benfica owes about 400, porto 250, sporting 300, something like that. So, debt his inevitable in business, and football is a business.

Yes but because we are a smaller club they pick at us more dundee for example are 200k in debt and they are getting penalised

Hello

When I arrived home from school today my Grandad showed we me an Email he had been sent about Rangers. Recently it has came to knowladge that Rangers are using an off shoare bank account so that they do not pay tax's etc.

Rangers had offered 10 Million so that this would not go to the court's.

But this was rejected as the total sum of what is owed is around 36Million.

As a rangers fan this scares me as we are already in debt and now will not be able to sign players for a few more seasons.

As a person this disgusts me however as these men have enough millions off money but dont pay tax? I pay tax my parents pay tax and were not millionares?

The Source is the same person who found out about the referes and the pope buisness

http://www.philmacgiollabhain.com/rangers-offer-to-settle-with-hmrc/

http://www.philmacgiollabhain.com/rangers-board-desperate-to-settle-tax-case/

Hi mate, not sure if you know who Phil Mac Giolla Bhain (or Phil McGillivan to use his actual name) is, but he is a compulsive liar. I would not believe anything this man says.

---------- Post added at 04:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:18 PM ----------

Also he is a massive Rangers hater and a discredited journalist. I implore any bears to not venture onto his website as he makes money out of the hits he gets.

Pretty sure that's illegal, what is the punishment for doing this? :/

Real Madrid owe about a billion euros, Man utd are close. benfica owes about 400, porto 250, sporting 300, something like that. So, debt his inevitable in business, and football is a business.

I think it's more the fact they are basically stealing from the government..

Pretty sure that's illegal, what is the punishment for doing this? :/

I think it's more the fact they are basically stealing from the government..

As I said before this is a load of rubbish. MIH have known for sometime that they are under investigation over a tax scheme that was given to them after advice from their accountants and lawyers. David Murray (the Rangers owner) has already said that this is a MIH problem and rests squarely on their shoulders, rather than the clubs.

McGillivan is just lying once more to suit his anti-Rangers agenda. The guy lives in a fantasy land.

Hmrc have said the thing theve been doing is not illeagel, more of a loophole in the law

If, sorry when ;D, Celtic win the league this season it'll really hit Rangers like a ton of bricks as fans will want to spend money to win the title back and when none is available it could be a couple of tough years for the manky mob.

That guy is a complete idiot every few months when things look better finicially for rangers this guy comes along and brings up this HMRC enquiry , and by finicial improvement our debt is expected to be lowered again to 20 Million pounds, and Its murray International Holdings that are going to be held laible for the Tax bill if it is found to be A breach of the law , that is all FACT