Yes I did mate, very young talented coach and thought very highly at Spurs.

You checked out my new story yet? Cheers buddy.

Yeah, I remembered you mentioning him and he fit the bill of staff members I was after.

I'll check it out after the England game mate.

what just like the real lot thats plaing tonight

I meant those playing tonight. The attitude of the squad, aside from a few players, is an absolute disgrace. People wonder why we never do well and it's plain to see none of them wanted it tonight (aside from Rooney, Lallana, Townsend and a couple of subs.)

I meant those playing tonight. The attitude of the squad, aside from a few players, is an absolute disgrace. People wonder why we never do well and it's plain to see none of them wanted it tonight (aside from Rooney, Lallana, Townsend and a couple of subs.)

i see thing is there is no pride

i see thing is there is no pride
It's a kind of Catch-22, the players aren't proud because we're so bad, but the team can only be good if they play with pride. It's the attitude more than anything which is letting them down. Sorry for hijacking your thread, though, buddy!

Sent from my iPod Touch using Tapatalk.

Last edited:
It's a kind of Catch-22, the players aren't proud because we're so bad, but the team can only be good if they play with pride. It's the attitude more than anything which is letting them down. Sorry for hijacking your thread, though, buddy!

Sent from my iPod Touch using Tapatalk.

It's no problem mate, nice to get some discussion going! Agreed that it's the attitude, the majority of the team value their club football over country and just aren't bothered what happens with England.

It's no problem mate, nice to get some discussion going! Agreed that it's the attitude, the majority of the team value their club football over country and just aren't bothered what happens with England.

thing is the club is there main job so to them playing for england is something thay do now and then but why is it that its just the football team that dont seem to care where as the ruby team would die for the team

I'm sorry guys this story is over before it's even started. After playing the save, a sole-international game just isn't my cup of tea; there's far too long between each game for me. It's something I should have probably expected but I thought I'd enjoy it more than I actually am so I apologise to anybody anticipating an update but it's over.

I'm sorry guys this story is over before it's even started. After playing the save, a sole-international game just isn't my cup of tea; there's far too long between each game for me. It's something I should have probably expected but I thought I'd enjoy it more than I actually am so I apologise to anybody anticipating an update but it's over.
New club one or ??

New club one or ??

No idea, I'll see if people are interested. I don't want people to end their interest because I'm doing too many stories so I'll see if people actually want another one