The International BaP MkII Game Thread

Yes! A season of being in a full team...30 matches for Sunderland happy with that :D and a good average rating for Andorra

Ive scored more goals for Chelsea on this than Nando in real life :p

Wow, Serie A young player of the year! I'm doing well at Atlanta aand have payed 10 times for Andorra :)

That's lovely, 20 First team appearance, 5 caps and 1 goal for Andorra, Runner-up to Young Player of the season! Developing nicely methinks.

Andreas is definately a beast for us. :D
Iv got 8 caps which isnt too bad but not realy playing the best. Hopefuly a move is around the corner. Would love to get a move to either Liverpool or Atletico Madrid now :) But Id settle for any big club :)

3 first team cup appearances for Real Madrid, not bad and a total of 11 caps for Malta. Would love a loan move for a full season of first team action.

Looking good, got a lot of games for Chelsea last year. Think I might be a first team regular soon!

16 goals in 25 games. Take a bow son, take a bow!

And a first cap for the country! Wooo.

Got my dream move to Liverpool, having a good start and already 14 caps and 10 goals... Couldn't be better! :D

8 games for Chelsea in the league. At least they are not letting me rot in the reserves.

20 games 11 goals for inter :D me and eto'o must be amazing together :p
Andorra FTW

3rd time (or 4th) on loan. wtf. Lyon, make ur Capitan. LOL

I think I'm rotting in the Chelsea reserves... Where as Ned has got 7 games for Barça 1st team! Life is unfair =(

3rd time (or 4th) on loan. wtf. Lyon, make ur Capitan. LOL

Why would they make you captain? They already have a proven club (albeit Barnet, at the age of 15) captain who plays for the greater nation... me.

Hoping that next season will be a big one for me :) Realy need to get a 7+ average rating and keep it that way

I retract that statement i made about Bari.. i love them really! Don't let me rot away in the Dutch leagues, id rather play for Inverness Reserves, where winning means as much as finishing a tub of custard yourself.

Just a heads up, probably no updates till the weekend, busy till then.

Sorry ive missed a lot of this guys.. been busy lately :(

A few international caps and my first goals for Andorra. Made 7 overall apps for Spurs on loan, hoping I can better then that in the future though.