The invincible Zulte Waregem (belgian league 11? forecast) detoning big teams

dudasarda

Reaction score
I would like to share my tactic that so far is invincible. it is a tactic of good defense and great attack. was tested with Zulte Waregem in the Belgian League and I'm leading the league and I came in first in the Champions League in my group with psg, benfica and Olimpiakos. important team talks by yourself, individual training and oi assistent manager, general training follows. I would have friends testing the tactic with other teams, finishing the season I will test with a great team. to put down the necessary information. good game

the games

View attachment 571283

the belgian league

View attachment 571301

the champions

View attachment 571298

the team training

View attachment 571292

my best players

View attachment 571286View attachment 571289View attachment 571302

the tatic

View attachment 571295

View attachment 571312

Fix the the belgian league and the champions screenshots please

gk

dr - dc - dc - dl

dmc - dmc

amr - amc - amc -aml

seems to be quite decent, tested a game against a tough opponment

[QUOTE = JoshPFeehily; 2131317]? Ent?o IOs s?o feitas pelo gerente assistente [/ QUOTE]

yes, bur team talks made by you are very important

I'm tweaking the tactic trying to make it better, I'm using other versions with other teams, I'll post the results in the future, get upset because here it seems that the landlord has many tactics do not work here and the authors find the maximum, try to help, there are many people who are the max here, but do not help at all, weak and ridiculous, must support those who help, here is my statement, learn to respect ideas, wake up!!!

[QUOTE = Will1981; 2131350]. Too inconsistant [/ QUOTE]

you think you were wrong with the leicester?