• No.

Votes: 13 61.9%
  • Not sure if I am going to buy it.

Votes: 3 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Fish Hunter

Reaction score
The guys at Apple just released the new iPhone 4S. I am a bit disappointed that the iPhone wasn't really anything special. I will buy it anyway, since my iPhone 3GS is getting a bit old now. What is your opinion? Will you buy it or not and what do you think about?

And please, for godsake, keep the fanboyism away or I will smite you with the Hammer of Thor!

Here is an article about it:
iPhone 4S hands-on! -- Engadget

Last edited:
I won't buy it because, well for one I don't like Apple at all, and because I feel the small changes they have made don't justify the increased price tag.

I will most likely buy it. I've only just got my new phone on contract in March, but the screen is scratched already from always being in my bag etc, i think im just gonna go back to the iphone because it's more durable for someone as clumsy as me! hah. I'm not that fussed on them, but they aren't bad phones.

Desire S > Iphone ;)
More money making schemes from apple. Not too interested in this, more interested to see what the iphone 5 will do to 'revolutionize the world of mobile'

huawei honor > iphone 4s

---------- Post added at 12:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:01 AM ----------

seriously Apple
n4e03232aa0c7c.jpg

every year, another iPhone wtf. i dont think any other companis uses this tactic, (expect FM version, FIFA, and Sport related games and etc!)

seriously, when will there be a iphone that will last for like 5+ yrs . if it was an IOS annual update, im fine with that, but having a new phone ever year, wtf!

Doesn't Apple realize that maybe if they waited every two years sales would increase because people would care about it more e.g like since March people were probably hesitating buying the iPhone 4 because they knew Iphone 5 was around the corner.

no , i'll never have one. i would prefer a ipod touch over this as i still have my current cell phone(nokia xpresss music 5130 (H)) working just fine. ;)

I will most likely buy it. I've only just got my new phone on contract in March, but the screen is scratched already from always being in my bag etc, i think im just gonna go back to the iphone because it's more durable for someone as clumsy as me! hah. I'm not that fussed on them, but they aren't bad phones.

Wha? I have an Iphone 4 and the screen smashed from just a small fall. They're the best phone out there but not for durability.

I'm not gonna buy iPhone, iPad, iPod, Mac or whatever **** they come up with. I have a HTC Desire S which is cheaper, can do about as much, and genuinly looks cooler.

Edit: And apparently, the Apple stocks dropped after the iPhone 4S was announced. God knows why :P

Doesn't Apple realize that maybe if they waited every two years sales would increase because people would care about it more e.g like since March people were probably hesitating buying the iPhone 4 because they knew Iphone 5 was around the corner.

Well, they are hardly doing bad for sales, are they? This way they get a lot of people buying the new iPhone because...they want the newest iPhone, which is stupid and I can only really understand it if you a) have lots of money, or b) your old phone isn't working properly.

Dude Samusng Galaxy SII is better than all of these phones, best Superphone on the market! Trust me it rocks! :)

I'm not gonna buy iPhone, iPad, iPod, Mac or whatever **** they come up with. I have a HTC Desire S which is cheaper, can do about as much, and genuinly looks cooler.

Edit: And apparently, the Apple stocks dropped after the iPhone 4S was announced. God knows why :P

The shares fell coz the market/investors were expecting Apple to announce the iPhone 5 rather than this and the fact that they also expected more improvements. But whatever, I'm not going to buy it anyway.

The shares fell coz the market/investors were expecting Apple to announce the iPhone 5 rather than this and the fact that they also expected more improvements. But whatever, I'm not going to buy it anyway.

Aaah... Cheers for clearing that up.

Apple has to release a new phone every year, because every freaking month a new technology is coming out. If they released a new iPhone every second year, the phone would be totally outdated. And like HTC, Samsung, Sony Ericcson etc. Apple doesn't release 100 phones every year, they only release 1. If you bought a new HTC phone, it would be outdated the next month. They constantly release new phones. Apple has to keep up with the technology. It actually annoys me that no one realized this. It's so ignorant.

Dude Samusng Galaxy SII is better than all of these phones, best Superphone on the market! Trust me it rocks! :)
Seems like you invented a brand new concept for a phone. I only have a Smartphone. :(

Happy enough with my iPhone 4, will wait for the 5 to come out and decide then :)

Happy enough with my iPhone 4, will wait for the 5 to come out and decide then :)
Better to wait if you have a 4. The changes are so small. I still look forward to have a better camera and trying the Siri feature. I hope it recognizes my Danish accent. Could change it to German, as I think my German accent is very good, because I lived in the country. But I am quite desperate, since I still have my 3GS. Giving my 3GS to my mom, it will be interesting to see how she is going to handle a touchscreen phone. :D

lol, thats what all the techies were calling it before I bought it doing all the reviews :)
Of course Raikan, of course. :P

Last edited:

Neil buddy you rock at finding wonderkids, making tactics and all things fm in general, but you have never used an iphone if u think that. My gfs sister had a galaxy, the tactile screen is ****, she tested my iphone and a month later changed her contract.

Back