• Yes, I will buy the iPhone 4S!

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • No.

Votes: 13 61.9%
  • Not sure if I am going to buy it.

Votes: 3 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Doesn't Apple realize that maybe if they waited every two years sales would increase because people would care about it more e.g like since March people were probably hesitating buying the iPhone 4 because they knew Iphone 5 was around the corner.

Not trying to belittle you, but I don't tink you should be teaching Apple how to market their stuff. These guys manage to run such an extremely successful business on what are some pretty weak products, at least hardware wise.

Apple has to release a new phone every year, because every freaking month a new technology is coming out. If they released a new iPhone every second year, the phone would be totally outdated. And like HTC, Samsung, Sony Ericcson etc. Apple doesn't release 100 phones every year, they only release 1. If you bought a new HTC phone, it would be outdated the next month. They constantly release new phones. Apple has to keep up with the technology. It actually annoys me that no one realized this. It's so ignorant.

Apple are not doing a very good job at keeping up with technology then. Their hardware is inferior to t´hat of HTC and Google's androids. I'm not being anti-Apple here, it's the truth.

Last edited:
I have a Samsung Galaxy mini, for what I need it for, it does the job just fine. It cost me 100 euros, including an 8gb MicroSD, so I have all the music I need, wiFi etc. I would never buy an iPhone/iPod/iThing again, after my iPad stopped working, and Apple wouldn't fix it :S

I have a Samsung Galaxy mini, for what I need it for, it does the job just fine. It cost me 100 euros, including an 8gb MicroSD, so I have all the music I need, wiFi etc. I would never buy an iPhone/iPod/iThing again, after my iPad stopped working, and Apple wouldn't fix it :S

Apple wouldn't fix it? Strange. They're usually very good for their customer service - I rarely hear bad things about it.

Apple are not doing a very good job at keeping up with technology then. Their hardware is inferior to that of HTC and Google's androids. I'm not being anti-Apple here, it's the truth.
I think it's a part of their tactic. When the iPhone 5 is released, they will make a major overhaul compared to the recent iPhone. Pretty much like they did from iPhone 3GS to iPhone 4.

I think it's quite strange that Apple wouldn't fix it. When I bought my iPhone it broke after a year (actually my fault) and put it in for reparation and when they realized they couldn't fix it, they gave me a brand new phone! So my experience is very positive.

Neil buddy you rock at finding wonderkids, making tactics and all things fm in general, but you have never used an iphone if u think that. My gfs sister had a galaxy, the tactile screen is ****, she tested my iphone and a month later changed her contract.
lol, my associate has one and dont get me wrong they are fantastic phones :) I never once said anything bad about them! The Samsung is the superior smartphone on the market! do the research and you will see...

lol, my associate has one and dont get me wrong they are fantastic phones :) I never once said anything bad about them! The Samsung is the superior smartphone on the market! do the research and you will see...

It's not all about specs Raikan...

lol, I know that! I guess its hard convincing people who have their minds set on something believing it is the best out there even when its not anymore :)

I think Iphones are incredible and have done wonders for the smartphone market, I do feel however that Samsung have overtaken them slightly...

Its like comparing Addidas to Nike :) both quality products, I prefer Nike and you might prefer Addidas!

I'll stick with the iPhone 4, if I get a new one later in the year it will probably be a Samsung Nexus Prime.

iPhone 4s wise, apparently it has something like double the processor speed of a iPhone 4 and has a lot bigger 'gaming capacity' whatever that means.

A lot of talk that the iPhone 4s was named that because it stands for '4 Steve' which is a nice touch. I wouldn't put it past Apple to have had this planned as the iPhone 5 and then realized Steve Jobs' health was deteriorating and so renamed it in his honor.

Bringing back an old thread...
It's pretty stupid, especially advertising Siri - as I doubt it'll ever work as well as it does in the videos. Of course, it is just advertising. Apple charge so much on their products, you can get a Samsung equivalent for probably 1/2 or 3/4 of the price! They do come up with good products (I have an iPod Touch myself) but I don't think they give you good value for money.

Back