The "It always happens" thread

Skorpio678

Reaction score
So I made this thread for people to post what always happens on your saves. Whether it be managers, teams, transfers whatever.

On my saves whenever I manage Arsenal, Wenger always ends up going to Real Madrid or gets the France job.

Luis Suarez always seems to go to Chelsea.(Although on 10.2 it was always Cassano instead)

Gago always goes to United.

Probably others that I can't think of right now lol.

What always happens on your games?

Kolarov to Chelsea always, and Luis Suarez :) also Landon Donovan ( dont know why )

Gago to Manchester United, Milos Krasic to Manchester City, James Rodriguez to Juventus, Rodrigo Tello to Tottenham, Aaron Lennon/ Theo Walcott to Real Madrid, Quagliarella to Real Madrid, Simone Pepe to Internazionale, Yoann Gourcuff to AC Milan

Arsene Wenger always gets fired and goes to Real Madrid

Yea Donovan always goes to Chelsea aswell.
same with Krasic to City
Ribery usually ends up at Madrid, I just remembered.
Cant say I've had the others happen...
I havent had Wenger fired on me before but he has left.
None of the others you listed have happened to me before either lol

When I was managing manchester City Arsenal had a crappy season even though they managed to win Europa League, Wenger got sacked, Pellegreni got the boot aswell because Real madrid didnt pass Champions League quarter finals :) Then Wenger went to Real Madrid , and jesualdo Ferreira from FC Porto went to Arsenal, I laughed by *** off :D

Luis Suarez and Alex Kolarov usually goes to Chelsea and Landon Donovan ALWAYS goes to Chelsea.
Fernando Gago, Christian Poulsen, Javier Garrido and Rafael van der Vaart usually gets transferlisted.
And the big teams usually swoops for Luka Modric, Aaron Lennon, Tranquillo Barnetta and Milos Krasic.
Christian Wilhelmsson always leaves Al-Hilal at the end of his contract and usually to Sunderland or West Brom.

Ferguson always get sacked at the end of the second season along with Wenger.

Wolves always do well in the second season and Fulham and Wigan generally get relegated.

Ferguson tends to get sacked in the second season(or sometimes third) on mine aswell...

Haha I play on 10.0:
Chelsea always buy either Leidson, Cassano or Iaquinta, or some combination of them.
City almost always buy Moutinho and Maxi Rodriguez (version is before he moved to Liverpool), and ALWAYS buy Lucas for an inflated fee, and Kalou
United ALWAYS buy Vucinic, sometime Di Natale as well, and ALWAYS Rossi
Van der Vaart is always transfer listed, and I usually get him, on loan if not enough money ;)
Villareal always buy Chamakh to replace Rossi
Vicente always goes to Zaragoza after being transfer listed

I cant think of any more right now, but there are loads

Dzeko is always at chelsea, it's like a fixed transfer on the game for me..

No matter what club i am in the championship Gordon Strachan always gives me pre-match abuse. Gave it me with Reading and i beat him 7-1 i off course interacted with him after that game and i said "it was a tactical victory ;)"

Also Slory who plays for West Brom just loves to score against me no matter who i am, but when i sign him it's a different matter.

on 10.0 It seemed that Iaquinta or Cassano always ended up at Chelsea
Rossi or Di Natale at united aswell...
VDV is like a 40% chance he will be listed on mine :S
But Mahmadou Diarra is always listed along with a few others...
Salamono Kalou usually is aswell

Donovan always to Chelsea
Jonjo Shelvey to Man City
Me always being threatend with sacking -.-

recently on my fm saves tom huddlestone, kolorov and de cegile always go to man utd

Luis Suarez and Alex Kolarov usually goes to Chelsea and Landon Donovan ALWAYS goes to Chelsea.
Fernando Gago, Christian Poulsen, Javier Garrido and Rafael van der Vaart usually gets transferlisted.
And the big teams usually swoops for Luka Modric, Aaron Lennon, Tranquillo Barnetta and Milos Krasic.
Christian Wilhelmsson always leaves Al-Hilal at the end of his contract and usually to Sunderland or West Brom.

On m Manchester City save Landon Donovan went to Liverpool on a free transfer

Chelsea ALWAYS buy Donovan for £10,000,000. XD

I always buy Charlie Austin. :$

Even if I'm in the PL, I'll base my whole team around him for him to score atleast one goal. <)