The Italian Job - Dedicated to Harry Redknapp

I think that the reason that we don't understand what you are saying is down several things, like the grammar, English and punctuation but most of all because it is not clear why you start these threads. Is it to promote your work( a work that has a correct grammar etc), or is it to promote another site etc.

If you try to be clearer about the purpose of the thread in the opening post, you will see that the threads gets much acknowledgement. As it is now, its just rambling and promoting another site. I will keep this thread open for now but as soon as it turns into accusations, I will close it and all threads starting with these kind of Opening posts

If you download the file maybe you will not be so confussed ...

If you see as well the biography of allegri ,you will be totally sure that coaches from england

are like anekdotes .Unless if you consider Sir Alex englishman .I post here files related to

FM not cambridge dictionary .Better that you dont like my english .You expess more than

well your awesome character .Yes ,Berlusconi is making a healthy walk in Serie A and

the coach of Milan in the beggining of the season was "rediculous and dubious choice"

according to the experts of daily mirror ,telegraph ,sun & co rubbish tabloid .

Yes ,harry wanted to play catenaccio but he didnt know the way .The so called defensive italian side gave a lesson of tactics and counter attacking football plus...

they were awesome when they had the ball in their possesion .You ignore ,or you like

to ignore that the italian teams can play extremely well in attack ,not just in the defence .

You "cannot understand" because obviously your level of "understanding" in football

simply doesnt exist .Maybe my english are not the best,but currently I post about

some particular tactics and trainings .Milan in many cases during the seasons 2003-9 played attractive

football and the comments were ...(nothing much ,its ok ,its Milan).

Somebody who cannot accept the truth ,he comments my english ,mancini's tactics

he comments the wind ...Spalletti ,Prandelli ,Mancini and now Allegri have shown

several signs of attacking minded approach without neglecting very important

parameters like . -organisation - appropriate use of pressing - tactical preparation

-well organised defence - well prepared tactically team for all the circumstances .

Plus very good scouting and analysis of the opponent .

Silvio pays Massimiliano less than 1 mil euro ...How much did Juande Ramos cost ?

How much does Harry cost now ?

Poor guys...

Umm.. yeah?

Again, I really don't understand what you're trying to say. I'm not going to download something if I don't know what it is..

I think that the reason that we don't understand what you are saying is down several things, like the grammar, English and punctuation but most of all because it is not clear why you start these threads. Is it to promote your work( a work that has a correct grammar etc), or is it to promote another site etc.

If you try to be clearer about the purpose of the thread in the opening post, you will see that the threads gets much acknowledgement. As it is now, its just rambling and promoting another site. I will keep this thread open for now but as soon as it turns into accusations, I will close it and all threads starting with these kind of Opening posts

Totally agree with this fella....But still, it's amusing

Zvonimir, i think we can conclude that Harry and Tottenham did a job on Milan over the two legs. This Italian attacking you speak of produced ****** all in terms of clear cut chances. This was down to defensive organisation and determination of Tottenham end. Milan had much less deternination to win the game. So they are top of Serie A, big deal, says a bit about the league if Milan are the best they have to offer.

Ibra and Robinho are jokes to the football world, and we all saw why over those two ties.

Ok his English is not the best and I think he used google translator. However it doesn't hide the facts that this guy is very arrogant like some Italian people are. I think he is angry on English football because we "don't play " nice football. Or just because Ac Milan lost vs spursXD

Please stay on topic and on topic only. Lets give the lad a chance to re-write the opening post and have the next say in this thread

Cheers

Maybe he's not Italian? And Italians, arrogant? generally no, the french are, and most of the brits I know are.
But back on topic, not really sure on what he's trying to achieve, maybe just to troll a bit? (or pseudo-troll?)

Ok his English is not the best and I think he used google translator. However it doesn't hide the facts that this guy is very arrogant like some Italian people are. I think he is angry on English football because we "don't play " nice football. Or just because Ac Milan lost vs spursXD

I have just read the full thread and i'm very confused...

are you promoting another website, having a go at spurs, hailing milans scientific training, milans players, having a go at harry redknapp,

Last edited:
If you download the file maybe you will not be so confussed ...

If you see as well the biography of allegri ,you will be totally sure that coaches from england

are like anekdotes .Unless if you consider Sir Alex englishman .I post here files related to

FM not cambridge dictionary .Better that you dont like my english .You expess more than

well your awesome character .Yes ,Berlusconi is making a healthy walk in Serie A and

the coach of Milan in the beggining of the season was "rediculous and dubious choice"

according to the experts of daily mirror ,telegraph ,sun & co rubbish tabloid .

Yes ,harry wanted to play catenaccio but he didnt know the way .The so called defensive italian side gave a lesson of tactics and counter attacking football plus...

they were awesome when they had the ball in their possesion .You ignore ,or you like

to ignore that the italian teams can play extremely well in attack ,not just in the defence .

You "cannot understand" because obviously your level of "understanding" in football

simply doesnt exist .Maybe my english are not the best,but currently I post about

some particular tactics and trainings .Milan in many cases during the seasons 2003-9 played attractive

football and the comments were ...(nothing much ,its ok ,its Milan).

Somebody who cannot accept the truth ,he comments my english ,mancini's tactics

he comments the wind ...Spalletti ,Prandelli ,Mancini and now Allegri have shown

several signs of attacking minded approach without neglecting very important

parameters like . -organisation - appropriate use of pressing - tactical preparation

-well organised defence - well prepared tactically team for all the circumstances .

Plus very good scouting and analysis of the opponent .

Silvio pays Massimiliano less than 1 mil euro ...How much did Juande Ramos cost ?

How much does Harry cost now ?

Poor guys...

harry tactically outclassed milan ,period

I think the lad should really try to get in tpuch with someone from wherever he is who is somewhat fluid in English and have the dude translate. Either that or not post at all. It's the third thread he starts here I think and I still haven't got a clue about any of them.

If you guys don't understand this than you don't understand poetry! Look into the subtext.

You can get an accomplished package of Training and Tactics which are based on the way that they work in Italy .

Before you test the package you commented everything .Ok then ,give my articles to Oxford University for correction .

The topic is specific .You cannot comment the topic but you comment anything else apart than that .

I said that Harry tried to imitate italian counter attacks in a very unorthodox way .He continues to use this paradox way of thinking

even in Premier League .How he can use Luka Modric as MC ?How he can use Corluka as a right back ?

I firmly believe that positional play is the key of success in every tactic .Football is a universal language by its own and when you

stay on my grammar and on my grammatical mistakes you put the things in the wrong track .You can make competition of english

for not native speakers .I am indifferent if you speak better english or not .I post here my ideas about FM and football generally .

You cannot accept obvioulsy that some people are different .I really dont care if you dont like or like my ideas .But its totally different

to be so hyper-criticising on everything without giving a try to what I have done .

We live in 21st century and everybody has the right to speak in any language that he wants ,in any way that he likes and to express himself in any forum that he wants .

Last edited:
u don't understand his thread,it's simple despite the fact that some Italian sides can play good attacking football,but in some quarters,mainly England ( where ur best manager is a fellow Scot ) it doesn't get the recognition it deserves,the Italian side who won the 1982 WC were immense

They cannot understand as well why Fabio Capello is the coach of their national team and why Roberto Mancini who leads
Man City is also an Italian :) It doesnt matter ;)