insanity

Reaction score
Post here:

- Italian wonderkids
- wonderkids playing in Italy
- young (22-25 years old) Italian players
- bargain buys in Italy
- and I am especially interested on your opinion on Verre, Verdi, Bertolacci and Cicciretti

Insigne, Balotelli, El Shaarawy,
Alessandro Capello, Andrea Petania,Alberto Cerri, Bertolacci, Lorenzo Crisetig ....so on... LOL

My own findings from Roma team:

Caprari - amazing on the wing, I sold Gervinio to play him
Adamo - still have not played him much but seems good
Ferri and Ricci - same as Adamo, but Ferry scored few goals for me
Elio Caperosa and Romagnoli - for me they are awful, but they are still too young and it could be my strategy in general
Tin Jedvaj - Croatian wonderkid in Roma - very stable, seems to dominate in the crosses, the only negative - clears the **** ball every time and it is hard to unlearn that PPM

Not happy with Destro, Ljajic and Dodo (injury prone?)

Crezcenzi - this guy is so under rated, wonderful wingback and full back, my first wide defender sub choice

Brought:
Murru - seems decent as a fullback, but bad as a wingback
Gabbiadini - performs bad for me

Not young anymore but amazing - Bradley, Pjanic (the best player in my team), Strootman, Florenzi

Anyone with good suggestions, tested players... not just putting players out of someone's short list.
Cause I looked in those and Dodo should be amazing left defender, however he is always injured... always.

Wondering if I should invest in Cicirretti (was very good in previous FMs) and Verre + Verdi... anyone has tried them?

Last edited:
I don't know about cicirretti...who is he?
Verre and Verdi will be good for lower team, not for Roma.

I forgot Berardi!...Insigne is owesome!
I suggest to look for defenders or middlefielder if you want Italians.
Ranocchia, Bellusci, Alberto Masi, Davide Santon for example.
You can get Bertolacci for the half asking to genoa in the end of season. I bought him for 3.1Million. He's good.

Facundo Ferreyra is a good centre forward after a couple of seasons. (Born in Argentina, plays for Italy in my save)
Francesco Bardi develops into a decent keeper.

AC Milan 2nd season . I have de scigglio (still struggling) Astori (has a 7.14 average rating during 2nd season ) Cristante ( doing qutie well and has allready 4 goals from free kicks) , Polli ( has his ups and downs , I am not fully satisfied from him) , Saponara ( use him as a backup for Pjianic and doing quite well) Mury ( bought him in the beggining of season 2 and still trying to adjust , I use him as a backup for Coentrao) . As for Balotelli I sold him to Arsenal for 15 million Euros ( was the worse player in season one , scored 11 goals but I was fed up seeing attempting long range shots again and again). Now is the best striker in Arsenal with 12 goals in the first 18 games !!!

Cristiano Biraghi, Elio Capradossi, Tommaso Arrigoni, Luca Garritano, Nicola Leali, Tiziano Tulissi, Lorenzo Pezzi, Aimone Cali, Leonardo Capezzi, Luca Valzania, Federico Russo, Andrea Petagna.

Totti, Cassano, Toni and Pirlo are some good wonderkids.