Reaction score
Been playing FM in all its guises for many years now. whenever i start game ( arsenal) the first player I always look for is romario, doesnt matter if he 35+. he is legend. /Tell me which same player(s) you always look for ie romario, ronaldo, rivaldo etc

i do exactly the same. i always try to buy Ronaldo and Rivaldo and Roberto Carlos

I always look at Beckham, Rivaldo and Ronaldo.

I don't try to buy em now, but i do look for them

Deportivo bought Rivaldo on my game in 2nd season, still cutting it at a decent level apparently lol

On FM09, I ALWAYS tried to sign Franco Zuculini, brilliant undiscovered talent on 09. So far, on 10, no preferences so far.

Veloso (sporting CP), Matias Fernandez (villareal) and Neymar (santos)
love them.

You can get Jean-Pierre Papin (who is 45 and rubbish now but still, Papin!) on a free at the start of FM10.

wow papin ( van basten understudy at milan) I will have to look him up thanks. be good to sign a legend stick them in reserve to nuture my younger players

Another one is Bogdan Stancu... I don't know why... ^^)

Kevin Doyle and Chris Eagles ever since 09 as they were immense on 09 with Eagles in ACM and Doyle uptop on his own ^^)

Becks and Ronaldinho always always buy them

i always used to buy matias fernandez on 09 but not got any body like him yet on 10