My game is exactly the same, he has only accepted bids on players transfer listed and has only bought in Neil Maupay who I sanctioned as a transfer target apart from him he has not bid for any other players of his own and has only bought in new coaches and scouts. I want him to be more active!!
Same here any help would be great. All he is doing is signin staff (good ones so far) and selling my transfer listed and loaned players. He has not looked or tried to bid anyone unless I tell him to. I want him to do it on his own which is the whole point of the challenge

Well it's the end of the first transfer window in the second season and Joe has been busy. I found that if you sell players then he will get replacements in!! Adding them as transfer targets helped too....
He raided the transfer listed players but I was disappointed on the money he spent on Andy Carroll. He's got some decent looking young players so I look forward to developing them.
Been drawn in a group of death in the champions league so no real chance there...another trophyless season me thinks.
Screenshot galore:
View attachment 362097 View attachment 362098 View attachment 362099View attachment 362100 View attachment 362101 View attachment 362102View attachment 362103 View attachment 362104 View attachment 362105View attachment 362106 View attachment 362107 View attachment 362108View attachment 362109 View attachment 362110 View attachment 362111

Great idea man i shall start this challenge straight away :D

Same here any help would be great. All he is doing is signin staff (good ones so far) and selling my transfer listed and loaned players. He has not looked or tried to bid anyone unless I tell him to. I want him to do it on his own which is the whole point of the challenge

Did you set his staffresponsibilities to makes bids for first team and youth players?

Ive changed the staff responsibilities correctly but it's still my choice to accept bids on my players :/

I have the same thing going on, first of all he is not buying any players and second he is not selling the players unless i transfer-list the player.

Just started my second season now and he has not bought any players, got S.Coates on loan in 1st season, I have 35M transfer budget for the second season and does not look like he is buying me any new players.

I have the same thing going on, first of all he is not buying any players and second he is not selling the players unless i transfer-list the player.

Just started my second season now and he has not bought any players, got S.Coates on loan in 1st season, I have 35M transfer budget for the second season and does not look like he is buying me any new players.

Has anyone come up with a solution for this yet?

Yea, I've assigned Kinnear all of the responsibilities, but for some reason, I still have to Reject / Accept transfer offers.