No way thats crazy! I will also be there on Saturday vs Kidderminster should be a good game. I live in Market Drayton about 20/25 minutes away from the ground tbf. Yeah i was surprised with how well i did with the finances too but on the game the club are very hard to convince to up that level to full time. I think on FM18 they only let me go full time when i got them promoted to league 2. Also Henry Cowans is awesome on the game, my best player by far and is doing very well in real life too! I used to play him at right wing though and McQuilkin at CM as an advanced playmaker.

Yeah i'm looking forward to it tbf.... Quietly confident about a win. McQuilkin was a bit part player for me last season who had a knack of scoring important goals for me. I am hoping he can do more of the same this season, Cowans has been great for me. I am thinking of retraining him as an out and out RW because he is a great passer of the ball! Tell me about it with regards to the club going Full Time :(

Getting used to this...

Remember remember the month of September
10 points extra
Total points before Xmas 15!!

Really chuffed with the month we've just had!

The fact we have smashed my prediction and won 10 points this month is Excellent! The total I am aiming for is 50 this season to escape the drop. 35 more to go and this will be a great season.

Lets get started...

September Results

View attachment 23542

View attachment 23541

Well we started this month with another attempt at making The New Bucks Head a fortress... We failed AGAIN! We started the game on top and finished the half with 11 shots on target! So it was extremely frustrating when we conceded and failed to register a single shot after that... Another Home Game, Another Loss!

View attachment 23539

Our 2nd game of the season and for me it was somewhat of a grudge match after them pipping me to 1st place last season, coupled with the fact that they had signed my want away striker Morgan-Smith in pre-season this was either going to be sweet satisfaction... Or Pure ****! They went 1-0 up after 18 minutes and were all over us. Luckily enough Wealth Da Silva smashed in an equaliser just before half time. 2nd half and after telling the lads wo owed them after last season and we destroyed them in the 2nd half with an own goal of the highest quality! Joey (aptly name if you asked me) Jones receives the ball from the Goalkeeper and tries to pass it back after a little pressure from my striker and ends up smashing it into the net??? Darryl Knights then headed in a 3rd on the 72nd minute to complete the comeback!

View attachment 23537

Another Home game and ANOTHER Chance to Make it a fortress.... Wrong... WRONG!!!! We again had a chance to settle a score from last season. This was actually aa really good game, it was end to end the entire game and even when the winner went in on the 91st minute, I was still satisfied at our progress in this division to this point. I praised the lads effort.

View attachment 23536

We played 2nd bottom of the table and it was a toughie with us being made to work for our win. the 1st half Maidenhead really were all over us, We managed to hang on in there and not concede... I told them at half time I expected more of them. 2nd half and it seemed to have worked a treat when Wealth Da Silva scored in the 48th minute however there was crazy 3 minutes starting in the 74th minute when Comley scored an equaliser... Straight for kick off and Alan Massey brought down Edwards when he was sent through on goal. 2nd yellow and he was off... that was the 75th minute. George Green stepped up in the 76th minute and scored from the resulting Free kick! Another win on the road....

View attachment 23535

This was a really good result for us... Not just because we beat one of the big teams of the division, WE WON AT HOME!!! A rejuvenated Shane Sutton scored a tidy goal on the 61st minute... We conceded a penalty on the 68th minute, I wasn't worried though as we had been on top all throughout the match... Kane Ferdinand scored a screamer on the 74th minute and we held on for our first home win of the season. Wooooooooooo

View attachment 23534

Our month ended with a creditable away draw against one of the favourites for the league... Wealth Da Silva scored a header in the first half and Odelusi equalised at the start of the 2nd half however and surprisingly we went toe to toe with them. Chuffed to bits!

Managers Player of the Month

View attachment 23533

Wealth has really adapted to the division... He scored 3 goals this month and has been unplayable, His Dribbling per game was over 1.5 and his stats are getting better each month!

The Sqaud

View attachment 23532

After our first month in the division, we seem to be adapting really well and have risen up the table to 13th. The lads are a lot happier and due to the amount of games, they are all getting a fair share of games.

Loan Signing

View attachment 23531

I know I said that I was happy with the squad, However White our normal right back has really struggled to get to grips with the division, so I have decided to bring in a new Right Back on loan to share the burden... White will of course get another chance but its nice to have another option in the position.

The finances are looking healthy, Not much movement BUT a profit is a profit so as long as we are a plus each month you will hear no complaints from me!

October Fixtures

View attachment 23526

We have 5 games in the league and 3 of which at Castle du New Bucks Head ;) We have a FA Cup 4th Qual. Rnd game to play which is extra income if we win... So the target this month is 5 points due to the teams we are playing in Tranmere and Hartlepool and the rich boys of the division in BilleRICKAAAAAY!

Thanks for having a read Geeeeeezers!

TARAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Solid start there in the National League...you'll be reaching 50 point in no time mate!

Solid start there in the National League...you'll be reaching 50 point in no time mate!

Thanks mate... I hope so! with the finances getting better each month, I think next season will be the season I can push for the play offs.

Really enjoyed your adventure abroad!!! Its a shame about your save! I was really enjoying it in the National League :(

Thanks mate... I hope so! with the finances getting better each month, I think next season will be the season I can push for the play offs.

Really enjoyed your adventure abroad!!! Its a shame about your save! I was really enjoying it in the National League :(

I could be back in England soon mate as Finland is proving far too easy and I'm losing interest pretty quickly. The domestic side is a wall in the park and with 5 months without competitive football every year it's pretty tedious. It feels like I'm playing the save just for the champions league games which realistically we never have a chance of winning

Chipping away!

Stuck in the Middle with you!
6 points acquired
4 more to get by Xmas :)

We've had another good solid month with only 1 loss coming against a side in the top 2 (which we threw away) We have progressed into the 1st round of the FA Cup at Altrincham's expense and our points tally is going fantastic with the goal of 25 points by Xmas looking likely to be achieved a long while ahead of target. I am going to stick with my original goal of 50 points for the season and see where we are at the end!!!

Lets get started....

October Results

View attachment 23440

We started the month with a tough home game against Tranmere, I have been saying all season that I want The New Bucks Head to be a fortress and its slowly getting there. Tranmere are a good side and have some Quality pllayers in the side. We went 1-0 down to a Mullin finish in the first half... Bramall scored a good goal to draw us level int he 59th minute and it looked like the game was anyones with the match being end to end. Buchanan poked them back in front in the 86th minute but Wealth Da Silva was on hand to bring us level in the 88th minute! Great point for the lads!

We were up against a side who hadn't won all season and let me tell you, it was one of those games where I didn't think we were going to get anything, They went down to 10 men in the first half and we should have buried them, It took a penalty to get our noses in front with Green firing it in followed by Adekunle putting us 2-0 up in the 89th minute... Side note, We had 39 ****** shots here!!!!

View attachment 23424

This was a weird one as even though we were a man up so early on, they were the stronger team throughout the game. I had to end the match Cautious as they were 1st to everything! Although on a brighter note, we had hit the 5 point target for the month I had already set with 2 games to play!

View attachment 23423

We were in FA Cup action and I was keen to avenge last seasons horror show against Bamber! So when we were drawn against a team that smashed us twice in the league last season, I wasn't feeling too great! We went into the game favourites and I decided to make a few changes and give a few of the younger lads a game!

I set the lads up to attack them front he start and control the game and it couldn't have started any worse! Owen Nolan thumped them into a 4th minute lead and I raged! we equalised with a terrific free kick from Cowans (GOD) and to be honest, that was as good as it got with us having to play a replay in 4 days!

View attachment 23422

I decided to cut the Bullshit and play a near full strength side in the replay and the gulf in quality proved too much for Altrincham with us thumping them 4 goals to none! Green scored a penalty in the 7th and 49th minute with Cowans cracking in another stunning free kick and Shane Sutton heading in a 4th to set up a 1st round clash with Bath city!

View attachment 23421

We played away at BilleRICKAAAAAAY next and even though they were 7th, we matched them all game and were extremely unlucky to come away with the full 3 points! You'll notice our goal scorer Martis is a new player... More on him later! Side note... 6 points for the month!

View attachment 23420

DAYLIGHT ROBBERY!

This was one of those games where I called it at half time to my did-interested Mrs, We were 2-0 up with goals from Eddy and That Man again Martis and were cruising. I turned to the wife and said " no matter what I say here, we are going to lose this" and sure enough, we were utterly powerless in the second half and I bollocked them accordingly Never mind... 6 points for the month 1 up from what I planned!

View attachment 23419

Now even though we are 16th, the most important thing for me is that we are 9 points away from the drop zone! The lads are doing well and I will whisper this.... we are only 6 points off the play-offs haha! Just kidding but either way I am happy with how the season is going!

Managers Player of the Month

View attachment 23418

I very nearly gave it to the Captain Shane Sutton, However Cowans pips him to it with 2 stunning Free Kicks! His all round game is improving... I am re-training him as a RW to provide cover for Da Silva!

The Squad

View attachment 23417

Some of the lads are really playing well in this division, I have had to work with a slightly bigger squad due to the extra games which I don't normally like if i'm honest, however needs must! i'm trying to get the younger ads a few more games and am using the cups for that atm!

More players in.... Such a Hypocrite!

View attachment 23416

I signed this lad on a free transfer after scouting for a new LW as ours are just not strong enough which is gutting as Adekunle did so well last season. He has hit 2 in 2 for us and is already valued at 62k!

View attachment 23415

Well, I went for this lad in pre season and he turned us down, I got the last laugh as he wanted 1.2k in the pre season but I have snapped him up for just £475 a month! Excited to see how he gets on!

View attachment 23414

I've signed this lad with the future in mind. At just 18 his stats are really good and he will compete with our other young Keeper Davies for the number 2 spot!

The Finances

View attachment 23413

Our finances keep going from strength to strength with us nearly at 1.5 million, The board rather surprisingly decided to up the wage budget to 22k a week. I will not be taking them up on the offer as it will affect our weekly income and I don't want to start losing money needlessly. I am building something here and don't want the quick fix option!

November Fixtures

View attachment 23412

We have 3 Home games this month in the league, so I am hoping we can pick up the points we need here to take us past the magical 25 points mark! An FA Cup game against Bath at home provides us a real opportunity to get to the 2nd round.

Points Target for the month is 6 points!

Lets see how we go!

Cheers for having a read!

TARAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Going well mate...Jordan Sinnott looks **** hot for this level! Is it likely he'll get straight in your team?

Hope you keep up with this save, very enjoyable as i support Telford. Rubbish result IRL against Kidderminster but if you dont go regularly dont let it put you off, a good side to watch on our day and a proper feel good factor around the club at the moment. I started a brand new Telford save yesterday and have started so well! unbeaten in my first 8 games, won 5 drew 3. I signed the same Christian Hill you found and also bought a steal of a player in Craig Hill, hes only 16 and in my first team.