kiedude

Reaction score
Welcome, to my new story. In this story I'm hopefully going to be taking Faroese team K? Klaksv?k to European success.

100px-KI_Klaksvik.png

'K? Klaksv?k is a Faroese football club, playing in Klaksv?k, founded in 1904. The club plays in blue and white. Their stadium has a capacity of 3000.' From Wikipedia

Their European
journeys.

'In 1992 K? Klaksv?k participated for the first time on a European stage, competing in the
Champions League preliminary round against Skonto Riga ofLatvia, where they lost 6?1 on aggregate.' Again from Wikipedia.

First update will be pre-season, where I'll talk about my first season objectives

Pre-season update and Super Cup update

Pre season was pretty **** insane. You'll see what I mean looking at the fixtures...

Fixtures:

View attachment 441191

WE DREW TO CSKA MOSCOW. ****, that was incredible. Anyway, our only loss was to a better team and I can't be upset by it.

Transfers:

View attachment 441190

View attachment 441189View attachment 441188View attachment 441187View attachment 441186

We've been fairly busy in the transfer window, but I'm confident these signings will really help the team and help us win the title again.

The super cup:

View attachment 441185

WOW, what a game, but I don't care, we won, and that's another trophy in the huge trophy case (Now 18 leagues, 5 cups, and a super cup)

Champions League update to come

Last edited:
Last year I started a save with IF. At the Faroese league it's too easy to win it. I stayed for 2 years, then I went to Swedish Kalmar and then to Anji. :p

I remember how awful the matches were. The crosses could become goals, goalkeepers were like a strainer, defenders were tourists and strikers couldn't aim an elephant at 2 metres.

Anyway, I wish to your story the best ;)

Season update with Ki

So, have we retained the title?

View attachment 437834View attachment 437833

View attachment 437832

No... God **** it. 3 losses and we lose the league :( How does that happen?

Anyway, the cup.

View attachment 437831

YES! We did bring some silverware to the club this year, albeit not the one I had hoped for this season. Our youth facilities are being upgraded which could prove crucial in the long run. Hopefully soon we'll turn fully professional and really dominate.

Pre-season update to come.