SwineFluGotYou

Hi There
Reaction score
'Chapter One'

‘All we have to do is a couple of Photos and we can be out.

'Hurry I have to be back for Training' Ronaldo Shouted at his agent.

'I am only doing my job Ronaldo. If I promote you we will hit the big time. Just be patient and I will get you to the training camp in no time.'

'Ronaldo the longer we stay here, the more things the press will print, I understand that you have to go to get back to the Training camp I have to make you look good it’s my job’

Ronaldo just shrugged his shoulders and walked off I saw him getting into his Bentley and the last I saw of him was his dust coming from his stupidest speed.

I walked over to the reception lady and apologised sympathetically. She sighed and said ‘FOOTBALLERS!’.

I walked outside of the six story high building. My eyes then noticed a couple of lads kicking a football around.

There was this young player doing all these tricks and making his friends look stupid. He was really dictating the game, frequently making fools of the opposition as well as making his team-mates appear far better than they were.

He left his marker every time they just couldn’t keep up with him.

The player then got the ball at feet again and just knocked it round the defenders just to lob the keeper.

I saw a man sat on a bench watching the game. He was a mixed race guy looked around twenty He looked very fashionable he wore a Helly Hansen and a pair of Addidas Tracksuit bottoms.

‘Who Taught him to that‘ I was referring to the Player

'God taught him to do that'

Last edited:
You messed up a lot of Stories in the past and I'll wager money that you'll **** this one up.

Anyhow, good luck.

'Chapter Two'

I approached the player after the game had ended

‘Good game son'

'I'm sorry'
You could tell that the kid did not know much English

'It means you played very well’ I hinted. 'My name is Steve Gardner ,I used to play a bit myself back in England for Birmingham City’.

'Tell me kid have you ever thought of turning pro?'

'Me turn professional the only way I could make it is to be a collage graduate and I will never make that’
the kid replied with a strained smile.

Its a lot different in England not many college or university students turn pro. You have talent kid don’t forget that’. I remarked

I saw the player's doubtful look.

'Listen to me kid I have five years or scouting under my belt I could get you some where’.

'By the way what’s your name kid?'

'It’s Renato sir ,Renato Adriano

rio-de-janeiro.jpg

Last edited:
I'm sorry you have basically copied my story right down to using the same fonts and same sentences and phrases even

compare my story and yours .... please dont insult my intelligence by acting dumb:)...I am not that mad,you could have just asked me if u wanted to contine my story

‘Chapter Three’

I grabbed my Nokia N95 out of my pocket and searched through my contacts until I found what I was looking for. The number saved on my phone was an Agent. He was an agent to Cristiano Ronaldo and had contacts with most of the local teams from round the area. I pressed the green button on the phone. The phone made a couple noises until a tired and angry voice answered. “Who is this”?

‘It’s Steve Gardner sir’.

‘Who’

‘Steve Gardner sir’.

‘Oh yeah’

‘I have a young lad here from Brazil and I need your contacts for local clubs around the Rio area’.

‘I have a couple of contacts but I will fly out in a couple of days to look at this kid you are on about’.

I put the phone onto my hand and asked ‘Do you play any competitive football for a local team’.

‘Yes sir’.

‘When’s your next game’

‘Saturday’

I put the phone back to my ear and said ‘Glenn can you get here by Saturday’.

‘Yes I will get the earliest flight tomorrow has to offer’.

‘Cheers’

Glenn put the phone down. Renato Glenn and I are coming to watch you Saturday. Renato jumped for joy. I asked do you have a phone number for your parents. He had it memorised in his head and typed it into my phone. He then ran off into an alleyway.

images

Last edited:
Good writing mate :). I'm eagerly waiting for Glenn to arrive. Next update please ;)

‘Chapter Four’

‘Come on Renato Son’ I shouted from the side.

I was here at the game but there was no sign of the agent. He promised he would be here but I could not see him. Then Renato latched onto a pass skinned two players and took a shot which zoomed right into the roof of the net 1-0.

I saw a women clapping and blowing kisses at the lad. I jumped a few rows and parked my *** right next to her. I put my hand out and said ‘Steve’ she shook my hand and said ‘Marcelo I am Renato’s Grandma’.

Renato then was taken down in the box. I jumped and shouted ‘Ref’. A penalty was awarded.

Renato put the ball down on the spot. He took five steps back and looked at the ref. He was waiting for confirmation from the ref to take the penalty. He turned away from the goal and then turned round and sprinted at the ball. He did a little dummy while on the way to striking the ball. He put the ball in the top left hand corner of the net 2-0. ‘Get in Renato lad’. I shouted from the stands.

The ref blew the whistle for full time. I jumped over the board and headed towards Renato. Whilst doing so my name was shouted out. ‘Steve’ I turned round and saw a familiar face. It was Glenn Hoddle. He was the agent and I introduced him to Renato. He shook his hand and said. ‘I have been in touch with Flamengo and they are willing to take you on’ Renato jumped for joy.

Hoddle!! I knew it :). I was expecting him to join Ronaldo at Corinthians :O

No I wanted to have two clients at two different clubs. I am not giving much away but something happens with me and Fat Ronaldo. I might write up the next update tonight.

‘Chapter Five’

My phone rang. It was that fat B*****d Ronaldo. He sounded serious. ‘What do you want Ronaldo’.

‘You are sacked of being my agent Glenn Hoddle is now my new advisor not you’

He hung up. What Glenn was doing me a favour just hours earlier now he is taking my clients. I thought to myself what a back stabbing D******d.

I picked up my phone and rang young Renato. I told him I had been on the phone with Flamengo and we were to go to the training camp on Wednesday for a induction to the setup and his co mates who he will be playing along side.

‘You will be part of the Flamengo under 15s team’. ‘While we are there a training match is going to be taken place. The A team is against the B team’.

Renato said ‘thanks Steve’ He hung up.

I needed sleep. I got my cover and wrapped myself up on the sofa. I nodded off into a deep sleep.

View attachment 108119 View attachment 108120