The King of versatility

Craven

The trequartista
Reaction score
Løe Bing.

His stats are ok for a 16 year old, with the right training he could be ok in a few years, can get him for around £130k on an unprotected too.

Ha Ha nice i will check him out,Good player to have in your team thats for sure :D

Craven said:
Løe Bing.

His stats are ok for a 16 year old, with the right training he could be ok in a few years, can get him for around £130k on an unprotected too.

hey dude i had him for my celtic team he is a great back up player and i also manager norway so i have him as a great prospect for my world cup squad i sold him for 1.5 mill and he is now a first team regular at middlesborugh so yes i would recomend him

I knew this thread would be about him as soon as I saw the title :D

I have him in my Wigan team in 2014. His technical stats are great. I play him mainly at full back and then sometimes in DM.

Wow, never imagined he'd become that good. Does anyone have any other versatile players to contribute? The only other player I know of that can cover alot of positions is Limbersky.

I tried 2 sign him for East Stirling but he rejected me for Wolves...loser :p

I put a bid in for him in the net game. I bet everyone else goes in for him now. Thanks Wes for making this thread :(

Yea it will prob happen :rolleyes: Ohh yea i made a bid a few days ago so you cant blame me *cough* i think every1 will go in for that Colombian guy aswell.