The Kit help thread

mrjack41

Reaction score
This is for when you need help with kits.

Need a template?

Need help importing them into FM?

Ask here.

My problem is i had kits made for me by someone on this site i followed all the correct steps, and when i go to my game and go to information the kits are there, but when i go to play a match it is still the old kits, any idea what im doing wrong? the size of the kit is 150x150 and arnt they ment to be 160x160? Is this the reason?

thanks anyway ;)

---------- Post added at 07:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:17 PM ----------

Any help? :/

---------- Post added at 10:41 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 07:31 PM ----------

I guess nobody wants to help :( *tips head and starts to cry*

Good idea.. but yeah they need resizing to 160x160 to work in game

Do you mean the players are still wearing the old kit?

Quick question - I will be downloading kit packs in a few weeks (when I get new laptop) but have already started a new career. Will the kits appear on my current save after downloading them or do I have to start again for the kits to appear?

Nah they'll appear mate, just go through the right stages eg preferences etc to make them appear.

Yo, i just got photoshop :D but i fail heres one kit i made for everton.. constructive criticism?

guys how can we fix the problem with the kits that don't appear on the information team table?i modified the config folder but nothin',any ideas????i encountered 30 nations kits malfunctioning on the recent kit megapack.....help please....

I have edited the AFC Wimbledon kits into ones of my choice, once i start a new game though, the kits remain the same as they were before!
Help?

where am i supposed to save kits?

[YOUR NAME] - Documents - Sports Interactive - Football Manager 2011 - Graphics (if you dont have this folder, create it). - Kits (if you dont have this folder, create it).