Lynbrook1

Reaction score
Am planning a story but not sure who to chose.

The background is basically, I am holidaying to 2016 for a different challenge and keep a log of what happens.

Have loaded Everyone based in Africa and Sth America (good regens from experience). I have English PL at the moment while holidaying to speed it up but will add France, Germany, Brazil, Spain, Russia, Australia. Any others reccomendations will be helpful.
So basically i will chose a team (from those countries or another major one in Europe) that has been suggested and i will try and take them for the first few seasons to build my reputation and then take things as they come.
Any Feedback or help is wamrly welcomed.

Manager name: Ryan Lowe.
Nationality: Australian
Second Nationality: Brazilian
Supported club: Everton

Just some basic info there. My game has so far done 6 months in about ten minutes. So will be able to start later night.

(H)

Last edited:
Also any screenshots you guys want screenshots from the EPL from the years 2011-2016 (and beyond when i start the story) just ask.

Time to chose a team now. Loaded up Brazil (3 Divisions), Germany (2), France (2), Argentina (2), England (6), Australia (1) and Scotland (3).

The Search Begins...

My life so far. Well I was born in Melbourne, Australia. The first 14 years of my life were uneventful. I did what most kids did which was play sport. I played AFL for my local club and was mildly succesful. I was runner up in the Best and fairest twice. but as i got older i lost interest in AFL. My attention turned to Cricket, where i was a fair amount more succesful. I was tall enough to bowl quick (for the age groups) and I opened the batting, which was my specialty. I won the batting average and batting aggregate 2 years in a row. But then I started having shoulder problems so I gave up bowling and after another year cricket all together. The next year I had the choice of tennis and soccer. One I enjoyed immensely at school, where most lunchtimes were taken up with kicking a soccer ball on our pitch with ironically, "Jumpers for Goalposts" or I could play tennis with people I had never met.

The choice was simple really and at the age of 14, I started playing soccer for my local club. As the years progressed I went from playing Goalkeeper to Striker and back again. At 16 I made the choice to be a striker and that year was our teams leading goal scorer. At 17, my Local club (which was in the division directly below A-league) contacted me and asked me to train with them. I readily took the offer up. After a week or so i was asked to sign a part time contract with the club and was put into the reserves. Its safe to say my career never took, playing just a handful of senior games before I was released by the club at age 20 due to its shutting down. I tried to get back into the game but never was able to re-capture the spark of my youngest playing years.

On that I decided to start coaching my local juniors team. After the season i was aproached to come to England and test myself over there in a player/coach role for a newly formed club "FC United". I accepted hesitantly but enjoyed my time at the club before I had a string of lower leg injuries which made me rethink my decision and revert to a purely coaching role. I was living happily but in 2007 I decided to take time off of the game as I was starting to suffer a "Football burnout".

The next 7 years passed peacefully with me working at my Coffee Shop (and doing odd jobs around the neighbourhood) which I owned with a mate, Jason Harris. But in 2014, everything changed. I had become bored with my everyday lifestyle and wanted to go back to where it all started:Football.

Job Hunt to come...

After 3 months of searching, there havent been as many jobs as i expected there would be. Even though i would have preffered to be in England, I have been applying for every job that came up. The call came on the 2nd of Octover 2014. Andreas Rettig, the chairman of Ausburg FC in Germany had rang up and asked if i wanted the job. The only problem was that i would have to sell my coffee shop. However the chance to get back into management was too big to turn down and with that i accepted the 3 year, 3.1k/week contract from Ausburg FC

Anyway

My first point of call was to hire in some coaches and an Assistant Manager. The previous manager when he had departed taken all the staff with him. So with that in mind i went about hiring my backroom staff. I offered contracts to a German, Dutch, Serbian, Croatian and an Irishmen so i could get as much knowledge as possible for my scouting missions.

I got two new Physios and 3 new scouts.

My next problem was the fact that I was 20K over the budget. Dead wood beware the axe is coming.

I got rid of 5 players off the bat with an extra 1 blocked by the board because he was too important.

So i have signed a few Regens now. 2 strikers who may be able to help me when i get to the first division. and a wing back who i will sell once my reputation goes up.

Will update month by month on my results

October
Game 1
Ausburg 2- Ingosladt 2

Well this was a major let down. I scored 2 quick goals in the first half and was able to keep hold of my lead till the 50th minute mark, when all of a sudden they hit back hard with two goals.Wanted to start with a win but was not to be.

One of my new signings F Montagnani started his first game against St. Pauli in my second game of management.

He did not make an impact and was subbed off.
We went down 1-0 then 3-1 and lost 3-2. We arent belending at all.

St-Pauli 3 - Ausburg 2