The league never appreciate us!!

Reaction score
I've played with a minor Indonesian team in British coca cola champ.,( Using swap in data editor), but, the problem is, how good and how excellent me and my players play, i noticed that we never get rewarded in player of the week or manager of the month, or so on. Now, i've promoted to premier division, and the league never appreciate us by giving any rewards....do u know why? i didnt change anything else in editor, just want my team to play in a higher league..

the FA are racist. nah i'm not sure, i have had this a few times where i think my players deserve awards but obviously other teams/players are doing better.

Not quite sure about this one, but if your doing well thats all that matters.

I agree with Kris maybe some players are just playing better.

well iv played with man u, go on 10 - 12 game winning streaks but get VERY week players of the week. But still get player/young player of the month often enough

dunno y but other teams were obviously doing well

but, with one of my player's rating 8,6 and 7 goals in 5 matches,...still not deserve the award, lets say monthly maybe?

I'm not sure how si work it i mean i remember with Fulham beating Man U Liverpool and Chelsea in my month and still didnt pick up motm.