The League vs. League..League, It's YOUR Chance FM Basers!

Reaction score
As I was getting a bit bored of FM 12 and was waiting for FM 13, I got this idea, and wanted you guys to be apart of it! Using editor, I am making a league of 8, and the teams will be of the best players of their leagues. These are the leagues:

EPL (England) - likeabaws
La Liga (Spain) - ArnoldMiron
Serie A (Italy) - Kezza96
Bundesliga (Germany) - Sam91
Ligue 1 (France) - emoasyou
Brazillian National First Division - Kytz
Primeira Liga (Portugal) - jamo456
Rest of World - gogogo golem

Now this is where you guys come into it. 8 of you will be chairman of one of these squads! You get to pick the manager you want from that league, 25 first teamers, 11 (give or take) for your under 21 team and 11 (give or take) for your undfer 18's team. BTW, this is the 12.2 update, so Ibra is still at Milan, Hazard is still at Lille and so on. First in best served guys, just say you want to be apart of this and what team, when all 8 teams all have chairmen, we'll move on from there!

Last edited:
Mate I'm in, bagsy Premier League! I am in the prem. Reserved! Great idea. Can my manager be David Moyes please?

Deffo want in so happy to finally have a chance to sign up to summat like this lol
Paris St Germain want money lol

Not sure i undestood this properly lol im in french league and called .... Paris Sprites

i can i have Didier Deschamps as my manager

Last edited:
Good Idea mate, sure guys, name your teams, and u dont have money to spend, ill explain everything later, just try to pick the best 25 players you want in the french league

Deffo want in so happy to finally have a chance to sign up to summat like this lol
Paris St Germain want money lol

Not sure i undestood this properly lol im in french league and called .... Paris Sprites

i can i have Didier Deschamps as my manager

Forgot to quote you earlier, and are you sure the PARIS Sprites, when your France? ur choice though

Can I have rest of the World and how are we meant to show you our squad. My team is United Nations Superstars.

I'll send my PM later as I struggle to do this sort of thing not on my main computer.

Can I choose International Managers since they don't belong to a league?

As I was getting a bit bored of FM 12 and was waiting for FM 13, I got this idea, and wanted you guys to be apart of it! Using editor, I am making a league of 8, and the teams will be of the best players of their leagues. These are the leagues:

EPL (England) - likeabaws
La Liga (Spain) - ArnoldMiron
Serie A (Italy)
Bundesliga (Germany) - Sam91
Ligue 1 (France) - emoasyou
Brazillian National First Division
Primeira Liga (Portugal)
Rest of World - gogogo golem

Now this is where you guys come into it. 8 of you will be chairman of one of these squads! You get to pick the manager you want from that league, 25 first teamers, 11 (give or take) for your under 21 team and 11 (give or take) for your undfer 18's team. BTW, this is the 12.2 update, so Ibra is still at Milan, Hazard is still at Lille and so on. First in best served guys, just say you want to be apart of this and what team, when all 8 teams all have chairmen, we'll move on from there!

You involved in this yourself?