The Leeds United Thread

I love Bielsa but boy is he predictable and naïve at times. Played right into Ole's hands today.
Have to agree with it. We played right into Oles hands and our players are seriously having off day. Only few lads are giving something. Really feel for Meslier as there is nothing he can do. Our midfield is just nowhere.. Phillips should be most pumped for this game as homeboy from Leeds, but he really is playing badly.

And Manchester is playing surprisingly fell for their past games taken into consideration.

Just go keep your chin up, DONT LOSE THE BALL SO MUCH....
Two subs and both Klich and Philips where playing so under standards. Hard subs but was needed.

Have to agree with it. We played right into Oles hands and our players are seriously having off day. Only few lads are giving something. Really feel for Meslier as there is nothing he can do. Our midfield is just nowhere.. Phillips should be most pumped for this game as homeboy from Leeds, but he really is playing badly.

And Manchester is playing surprisingly fell for their past games taken into consideration.

Just go keep your chin up, DONT LOSE THE BALL SO MUCH....
Two subs and both Klich and Philips where playing so under standards. Hard subs but was needed.
I like philips he is great on the ball but he is not a defensive minded player at all. Not mobile enough to and positionally switched on defensively, he needed help today.

I like philips he is great on the ball but he is not a defensive minded player at all. Not mobile enough to and positionally switched on defensively, he needed help today.
He is good enough but there was huge lack of defence behind him. He tried to much and was out of position because of this.

I love all the players who pushed this team to premier league but it is seeable we are lacking quality almost everywhere. If one has bad day, there is just not enough quality to cover for it. I was never looking top 10 place, most of these guys finished mid table league down before Bielsa. His tactics work but he really needs better players for this. We have not been jumping between PL and Champs, we have been down there 16 years so the quality lacks but this is no excuse to todays performance where we slept half of the game.

I’ve been all over this morning so didn’t see it but congrats on a massive win there.

I really feared for tou against Burnley feom set-pieces so to keep a clean sheet is tremendous.

Related aside- Amusing the living P out of me the amount of pundits/ oppo fans et al saying Bielsa needs to change his style. Aside from the fact he never would, its not the system which is the issue with Leeds. Its a simple lack of better quality PL talent.

No way for me should Leeds change the way they play. Its exciting as all heck and that bravery will pay dividends in future seasons when better players are added.

Keep ip the good work. LOVE watching you.

I’ve been all over this morning so didn’t see it but congrats on a massive win there.

I really feared for tou against Burnley feom set-pieces so to keep a clean sheet is tremendous.

Related aside- Amusing the living P out of me the amount of pundits/ oppo fans et al saying Bielsa needs to change his style. Aside from the fact he never would, its not the system which is the issue with Leeds. Its a simple lack of better quality PL talent.

No way for me should Leeds change the way they play. Its exciting as all heck and that bravery will pay dividends in future seasons when better players are added.

Keep ip the good work. LOVE watching you.

This game was one of the intense ones until the end. Played with desire to take that win and keep clean sheet. Really was afraid of their set pieces and they got so many of them. But i love you SKINNY TALL SPIDERMAN Meslier. He was just amazing and he is just 20, best business by far we have done.

The thing with pundits not understanding (or even have any common sense on other topics anyway...) is the fact that we have not been in PL for so long time so our players are nowhere at the same quality as most teams have. They will work their socks of this season and Bielsa culture and way of play works perfectly in the way we need to proceed into the future.

Well deserved 3 points against Burnley (baffles me that there are many people who did not consider that as penalty...). Lets get 1 day of rest and keep the tempo going, our fitness is there to run up all night long. Will be interesting to visit our promoted friends next.

What happens when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object. Find out on Tuesday!

All the best tonight mate but I fear Bielsa is going to walk you straight into hippo heads gravy stained shithousery. And you’ll end up getting done by a goal.

If there’s one archaic ******** Bielsa needs to tweek things for its that blert.

All the best tonight mate but I fear Bielsa is going to walk you straight into hippo heads gravy stained shithousery. And you’ll end up getting done by a goal.

If there’s one archaic ******** Bielsa needs to tweek things for its that blert.
Bielsa has seen **** that only happens in Championship level and where most teams there are sitting back. But it will be interesting to see how things will clash.

Who do you reckon is worse.
The long ball expert Tony Pulis.
The glorious England manager Sam Allardyce,
The worm eater Sean Dyche

Cheesas, that is some junior football mistake to blindly pass it back towards goal like that...

Excelle start.

But keep pushing. 1 down means F all to that *****. He’ll happily sit on that and then launch the aerial threat last 10.

Need the second.

And all three are anti-football ****** but Allardyce is about as low as it gets.

Excelle start.

But keep pushing. 1 down means F all to that *****. He’ll happily sit on that and then launch the aerial threat last 10.

Need the second.

And all three are anti-football ****** but Allardyce is about as low as it gets.
And there is your second one ;) Amazing power shot.

They are sitting back, but they catn handle right now how our wingers pull the game so wide and have midfielders pushing to box.

And third. God I love our ball movement. Jose should learn few things from Bielsa. Just because you score one goal does mean match is over and fants dont need entertainment ;)