The Leeds United Thread

This will be interesting ride for 3 games. City, Liverpool and Manchester in a row. Have enough time for rest between these games to give them all **** of a run. Team also seems to FINALLY getting fit wihtout mayor injuries bar Harrison who would be out for City game either way because loan.

Really want to see our backline being more constant and get Koch and Llorente some more game time. Would love to see Koch and Cooper partnership with Llorente ahead of them. Just to see how he fits into Kalvin role also. But this can be done later in the season. These 3 games are too important to cause some upset :cool:

I watched quite a few Leeds games this season and that Harrison lad looked impressive every time. Do Leeds maybe have a buy option on him?

I watched quite a few Leeds games this season and that Harrison lad looked impressive every time. Do Leeds maybe have a buy option on him?
Jup, it has been reported by Phil(tier1 for us) that 10mil buy option is there 😊. We have good relationship with City. Got Poveda also for free, only clauses that can go up to 1mil + 30% sell on fee. But he is rought diamond that needs shaping and time. Might work out very well for minimal risk.

This is 3rd year wiht us on loan for Harrison and he has grown immensly this season. I was not sure he fully that he can step up in PL and thought Costa will be more the main guy, but very happy to see him doing so well.

And he's English, creative and ex City player so you can demand 100m for him when United comes knocking 🤣

I mean someone should stop city rolling over the league so easily. Might be us then, lets make more interesting with 10 lads :cool:

**** brilliant piece of determination from all players. Red was a bit so so, i dont agree with it but see where that comes from. But **** those refs are not blowing Citys fouls, that was atrocious some times.

Thanks Chaps 👍🏼
We only had 2 shots in the game and all in :D good ****. It was crazy hard game and well deserved rest to go into Pool next and keep it rolling against you also.

Can we have a shout out to go counter on 90th minute, with 10 man to take the winning goal...😍😍

Made my Saturday lol
Simply cant stop watching that replay. The later replay from top shows how well the throw out from Meslier, passes and runs where done, inch perfect and **** Meslier even ran there to celebrate. Our beautiful Northern Irish and Macedonian combo.

Utterly mad, awesome game of togger.

We gave one of the finest lessons I've ever seen the first half. 7/8 wouldn't have flattered us. Johnny Barnes was what today's 'superstars' wish they could be.

Then the second half, Leeds just launched it to Chapman and we couldn't cope the air. Should have ended 5-5. (Although we had a perfectly good goal ruled out too.). If it had gone on 10 mins longer we'd have been beaten 6-5.

1618342018027.png

Wish they'd of been that friendly outside like. As always at Leeds, it was UGLY. One of the worst I can remember after. Just an all out battle to get back to the station.

Happy days haha.

Utterly mad, awesome game of togger.

We gave one of the finest lessons I've ever seen the first half. 7/8 wouldn't have flattered us. Johnny Barnes was what today's 'superstars' wish they could be.

Then the second half, Leeds just launched it to Chapman and we couldn't cope the air. Should have ended 5-5. (Although we had a perfectly good goal ruled out too.). If it had gone on 10 mins longer we'd have been beaten 6-5.

Happy days haha.

Thnx for the history lesson ;) Wonder if it is possible to find the game somewhere to watch.

Hope we will have good game also on Monday, definitely both teams will go all out and will be joy to watch. So sad that stadiums are empty.

Thnx for the history lesson ;) Wonder if it is possible to find the game somewhere to watch.

Hope we will have good game also on Monday, definitely both teams will go all out and will be joy to watch. So sad that stadiums are empty.

Thats the longest I can find mooching around-

And this was another mad, wonderful one two years later after Leeds last title. The 4-3 Charity Shield opener-

Yeah, I’d give anything to be in the ground tonight at and Elland Road next Monday. Both would be absolutely wild. 😢