• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 28
  • Views Views 7K
640x360_202221554-athletic-de-bilbao-villarreal-20-11-20161.jpg

DECEMBER

v
Real Sociedad 1 (Juanmi 40)
Athletic Bilbao 0

Lineup - Iraizoz, De Marcos, San Jose, Laporte, Lekue, Iturraspe, Benat (Susaeta), Williams, Raul Garcia, Muniain, Aduriz (Villalibre)

Our first huge blow to our season as we lose the big derby match against Sociedad. We didn't really create much apart from a great chance that was missed by Aduriz. Very disappointing result this.

--

v
UEFA Europa League Group A
Athletic Bilbao 3 (Susaeta 20, Etxeita 39, Sabin 65)
FC Kobenhavn 2 (Falk 31, Bashkim 50)

Lineup - Kepa, Boveda, Etxeita*, Elustondo, Balenziaga, Vesga, Eraso, Susaeta, Aketxe, Sabin, Villalibre (Vicente)

This win wraps up the group stage for us. Kobenhavn played well but we just had enough to see them off.

--

v
Athletic Bilbao 1 (Susaeta 88)
Las Palmas 0

Lineup - Iraizoz, De Marcos, San Jose (Etxeita), Laporte, Lekue*, Iturraspe, Benat, Williams (Susaeta), Raul Garcia, Muniain, Aduriz (Villalibre)

This victory didn't look likely at half time as we were shocking but after I gave the players a bollocking we battered them in the 2nd half and finally got the goal near the end. Susaeta, very surprisingly, has 12 goals this season now!!!!

--

v
Copa del Rey 4th Round 2nd Leg
Athletic Bilbao 1 (Aketxe 2)
Lleida 0
(Agg: 3-0)

Lineup - Kepa, Boveda, Etxeita, Elustondo (Yeray), Balenziaga, Vesga, Eraso, Susaeta, Aketxe, Sabin, Villalibre (Vicente)

Quite simply this was not good enough - backups or no backups. To only score one against this bunch of cloggers is an embarrassment.

--

v
Athletic Bilbao 4 (Benat 13, Aduriz 15, 77, Raul Garcia 30)
Atletico Madrid 4 (Griezmann 41, Koke 58, Gameiro 74, 75)

Lineup - Iraizoz, De Marcos, Etxeita, Laporte, Lekue (Balenziaga), Itrurraspe* (Eraso), Benat, Williams, Raul Garcia, Muniain (Susaeta), Aduriz

I am not sure whether or not to be ****** off because we lost a 3 goal lead or relieved because we pulled it back to get a point. This game was crazy and both teams had chances to win it near the end.

--

SUMMARY

This month was not good for so many reasons. On the field we lost to our great rivals Sociedad, struggled against lowly Lleida and threw away a 3 goal lead at home to Atletico Madrid. We also lost Mikel San Jose and Gorka Iraizoz to injury for a month although the winter break will help with that.

Off the field it has been chaotic. Firstly Inaki Williams wanted to speak to Monaco after they apparently showed an interest. I told him we would deal with it when an offer comes in but he didn't like that. Williams is one of a load of players who is attracting interest tbh. Kepa also wants to get loaned out as playing in cup games isn't enough apparently.

However the main worrying factor was the presidential elections. I have a new chairman in the shape of Juan Anguix who promised to sign Oier Olazabal a pretty poor goalkeeper. He also upon arrival said that he always intended to appoint a new manager so where that leaves me I don't know!!!

In the Europa League we have been drawn against PSV Eindhoven.

--

PLAYER OF THE MONTH
ANDER ITURRASPE

--

LA LIGA
[TABLE="width: 500"]
[TR]
[TD]POS
[/TD]
[TD]TEAM
[/TD]
[TD]P
[/TD]
[TD]W
[/TD]
[TD]D
[/TD]
[TD]L
[/TD]
[TD]F
[/TD]
[TD]A
[/TD]
[TD]GD
[/TD]
[TD]PTS
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]1
[/TD]
[TD]Real Madrid
[/TD]
[TD]15
[/TD]
[TD]14
[/TD]
[TD]0
[/TD]
[TD]1
[/TD]
[TD]47
[/TD]
[TD]13
[/TD]
[TD]+34
[/TD]
[TD]42
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]2
[/TD]
[TD]Barcelona
[/TD]
[TD]17
[/TD]
[TD]12
[/TD]
[TD]3
[/TD]
[TD]2
[/TD]
[TD]42
[/TD]
[TD]9
[/TD]
[TD]+33
[/TD]
[TD]39
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]3
[/TD]
[TD]Atletico Madrid
[/TD]
[TD]17
[/TD]
[TD]11
[/TD]
[TD]3
[/TD]
[TD]3
[/TD]
[TD]32
[/TD]
[TD]18
[/TD]
[TD]+14
[/TD]
[TD]36
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]4
[/TD]
[TD]Athletic Bilbao
[/TD]
[TD]17
[/TD]
[TD]10
[/TD]
[TD]3
[/TD]
[TD]4
[/TD]
[TD]39
[/TD]
[TD]26
[/TD]
[TD]+13
[/TD]
[TD]33
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]5
[/TD]
[TD]Valencia
[/TD]
[TD]17
[/TD]
[TD]10
[/TD]
[TD]3
[/TD]
[TD]4
[/TD]
[TD]26
[/TD]
[TD]15
[/TD]
[TD]+11
[/TD]
[TD]33
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]6
[/TD]
[TD]Granada
[/TD]
[TD]17
[/TD]
[TD]7
[/TD]
[TD]7
[/TD]
[TD]3
[/TD]
[TD]23
[/TD]
[TD]16
[/TD]
[TD]+7
[/TD]
[TD]28
[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

Barcelona beat Real Madrid 3-0
Eibar, Sevilla and Villarreal sack their managers

640x360_301647542-athletic-de-bilbao-osasuna--30-10-20162.jpg

JANUARY

v
Valencia 0
Athletic Bilbao 2 (Aduriz 22, Susaeta 56)

Lineup - Kepa, De Marcos, Etxeita, Laporte*, Lekue, Iturraspe (Eraso), Benat, Williams (Susaeta), Raul Garcia (Aketxe), Muniain, Aduriz

This is a fantastic result for us as Valencia are right beside us in the table. Susaeta came off the bench and scored with his first touch as Williams (who cant seem to find a goal) picked up a knock.

--

v
Copa del Rey 5th Round 1st Leg
Atletico Madrid 6 (Griezmann 38, 47, 90, 90, Koke 45, Torres 90)
Athletic Bilbao 3 (Iturraspe 67, Elustondo 71, Susaeta 84)

Lineup - Kepa, De Marcos, Etxeita (Elustondo), Laporte, Lekue, Iturraspe, Benat, Susaeta, Raul Garcia (Rico), Muniain, Aduriz (Villalibre)

What the **** was this? We were shocking for an hour, then we battled back only to concede 3 goals in injury time which is totally unacceptable. ******* livid with the collapse.

--

v
Alaves 0
Athletic Bilbao 0

Lineup - Kepa, De Marcos, San Jose, Laporte*, Lekue, Iturraspe (Rico), Benat (Aketxe), Susaeta, Raul Garcia, Muniain, Aduriz (Villalibre)

I could be wrong but this could be the first game in which we didn't score. Muniain missed a great chance late on to win it.

--

v
Copa del Rey 5th Round 2nd Leg
Athletic Bilbao 3 (Aduriz 20, 66, Williams 90)
Atletico Madrid 3 (Koke 26, 55, Gameiro 65)
(Agg: 6-9)

Lineup - Kepa, De Marcos, San Jose, Laporte, Lekue, Iturraspe (Aketxe), Benat (Rico), Williams, Raul Garcia, Muniain, Aduriz

It was always unlikely that we were going to overhaul a 3 goal deficit and so it proved. The highlight was Williams screamer of a goal at the end. That's 23 goals in 3 matches between us.

--

v
Real Betis 2 (Ruben Castro 14, Sanabria 76)
Athletic Bilbao 4 (San Jose 40pen, Aduriz 49, 55, 74)

Lineup - Kepa, De Marcos, San Jose, Laporte, Lekue, Raul Garcia (Vesga), Benat, Susaeta, Williams, Muniain, Aduriz*

We didn't start off to great here but we got a penalty and then in the 2nd half it was the Aduriz show as he scored a great hat-trick.

--

v
Osasuna 0
Athletic Bilbao 2 (Susaeta 40, Williams 54)

Lineup - Kepa, De Marcos, San Jose*, Laporte, Lekue, Raul Garcia (Rico), Benat, Susaeta, Williams, Muniain, Aduriz (Villalibre)

A fantastic derby win and we were never really troubled to be honest. Raul Garcia picked up a knock and is out for a month which is a blow.

--

v
Athletic Bilbao 3 (Rico 31, San Jose 37pen, Sabin 85)
Sevilla 0

Lineup - Kepa, De Marcos, San Jose, Laporte, Lekue, Rico*, Benat (Vesga), Susaeta, Williams, Muniain (Sabin), Aduriz

A great victory this. They went down to 10 men when they gave away the penalty so I would have liked to have scored more. Marcelo Bielsa, one of my predecessors, is the new manager of Sevilla.

--

SUMMARY

In the league I am delighted with how the month went as we won all our games apart from one - which we drew - and in doing so we won a derby and beat Sevilla and Valencia. Our league form has been so good that we have overtaken Barcelona in the league as they have hit an awful spell in form.

We were knocked out of the Copa del Rey by Atletico Madrid. It was 2 crazy matches with 15 goals scored but we lost out unfortunately so that just leaves the Europa League for a chance to collect a trophy.

So to the transfer window and guess what - WE SIGNED SOMEBODY!!!!!! Firstly we sold Javier Eraso to Olympiakos for £2.9m so I needed to bring in a midfielder. I failed to get Espericueta and also missed out on a loan deal for Merino of Dortmund so I ended up paying £11.25m for Roberto Torres of Osasuna.

Torres is an attacking midfielder with good technical ability and at 27 is a decent age.

There were a lot of bids for my players. Juventus and PSG had £26m bids for Williams rejected, Spurs were in for De Marcos, Man Utd for Iturraspe and I cant remember who bid for San Jose and Muniain. Porto offered Aduriz a contract but he signed on here.

--

PLAYER OF THE MONTH
ARITZ ADURIZ

th

--

LA LIGA
[TR]
[TD]POS
[/TD]
[TD]TEAM
[/TD]
[TD]P
[/TD]
[TD]W
[/TD]
[TD]D
[/TD]
[TD]L
[/TD]
[TD]F
[/TD]
[TD]A
[/TD]
[TD]GD
[/TD]
[TD]PTS
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]1
[/TD]
[TD]Real Madrid
[/TD]
[TD]20
[/TD]
[TD]18
[/TD]
[TD]0
[/TD]
[TD]2
[/TD]
[TD]59
[/TD]
[TD]19
[/TD]
[TD]+40
[/TD]
[TD]54
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]2
[/TD]
[TD]Atletico Madrid
[/TD]
[TD]22
[/TD]
[TD]15
[/TD]
[TD]3
[/TD]
[TD]4
[/TD]
[TD]42
[/TD]
[TD]21
[/TD]
[TD]+21
[/TD]
[TD]48
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]3
[/TD]
[TD]Athletic Bilbao
[/TD]
[TD]22
[/TD]
[TD]14
[/TD]
[TD]4
[/TD]
[TD]4
[/TD]
[TD]50
[/TD]
[TD]28
[/TD]
[TD]+22
[/TD]
[TD]46
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]4
[/TD]
[TD]Barcelona
[/TD]
[TD]22
[/TD]
[TD]13
[/TD]
[TD]5
[/TD]
[TD]4
[/TD]
[TD]49
[/TD]
[TD]15
[/TD]
[TD]+34
[/TD]
[TD]44
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]5
[/TD]
[TD]Valencia
[/TD]
[TD]22
[/TD]
[TD]12
[/TD]
[TD]4
[/TD]
[TD]6
[/TD]
[TD]34
[/TD]
[TD]25
[/TD]
[TD]+9
[/TD]
[TD]40
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]6
[/TD]
[TD]Sevilla
[/TD]
[TD]22
[/TD]
[TD]10
[/TD]
[TD]5
[/TD]
[TD]7
[/TD]
[TD]36
[/TD]
[TD]28
[/TD]
[TD]+8
[/TD]
[TD]35
[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

First of all I've gotta tell you that you picked Lleida's old emblem.
UE Lleida disappeared in 2011 and its place a new team known as Lleida Esportiu was founded as its spiritual successor (it dons the same colours, play in the same stadium and even if the logo "changed" it's pretty much identical to the original one).

View attachment 110045
Only the name changes, so I'm unsure if it's an homage to the previous club... or just sheer laziness.

Playing as Athletic Club is always a nice challenge, since thanks to its philosophy the club has a incredibly small margin to manneuver during transfer market and you're pretty much forced to take advantage of the club's very own academy in a not so long run (thankfully Lezama is an excellent academy and the game portrays perfectly with the sheer amount of excellent regens it produces).

Anyway... You're doing a terrific job so far (even though I sure don't appreciate you victories over Betis...¬¬) and it's surprising to see the team getting involved in the league title fight.
Keep your magnificent work up. ^^

.P.S.: If you're still looking for a goalkeeper as a bridge solution between Iraizoz and Kepa, take a look at Jon Serrantes (Leganés). I don't know how good its stats are in this installment (as I still haven't got it yet...I'm kinda waiting to see if it's price goes down since in Spain is brutally expensive or consider buying it from England since it seems to be cheaper) but in real life he did in incredibly season until he suffered a serious injury, besides other than being Basque he was a proper Lezama prospect back on his greenhorn days.

.P.S.II.: While we're at it, also be sure to check El Tajonar (Osasuna's academy) periodically as it produces incredibly prospects as players like Mikel Merino, Aitor Buñuel and Alejandro Berenguer can effectively prove (and let's not forget that Javi Martínez also came from this academy) and it produces very good regens in FM too ^^

First of all I've gotta tell you that you picked Lleida's old emblem.
UE Lleida disappeared in 2011 and its place a new team known as Lleida Esportiu was founded as its spiritual successor (it dons the same colours, play in the same stadium and even if the logo "changed" it's pretty much identical to the original one).

View attachment 1098248
Only the name changes, so I'm unsure if it's an homage to the previous club... or just sheer laziness.

Playing as Athletic Club is always a nice challenge, since thanks to its philosophy the club has a incredibly small margin to manneuver during transfer market and you're pretty much forced to take advantage of the club's very own academy in a not so long run (thankfully Lezama is an excellent academy and the game portrays perfectly with the sheer amount of excellent regens it produces).

Anyway... You're doing a terrific job so far (even though I sure don't appreciate you victories over Betis...¬¬) and it's surprising to see the team getting involved in the league title fight.
Keep your magnificent work up. ^^

.P.S.: If you're still looking for a goalkeeper as a bridge solution between Iraizoz and Kepa, take a look at Jon Serrantes (Leganés). I don't know how good its stats are in this installment (as I still haven't got it yet...I'm kinda waiting to see if it's price goes down since in Spain is brutally expensive or consider buying it from England since it seems to be cheaper) but in real life he did in incredibly season until he suffered a serious injury, besides other than being Basque he was a proper Lezama prospect back on his greenhorn days.

.P.S.II.: While we're at it, also be sure to check El Tajonar (Osasuna's academy) periodically as it produces incredibly prospects as players like Mikel Merino, Aitor Buñuel and Alejandro Berenguer can effectively prove (and let's not forget that Javi Martínez also came from this academy) and it produces very good regens in FM too ^^

I got the logo from UEFA.com - ****** Platinii lol.

I remember signing a few good regens from Osasuna before so I will not forget about them. Will also check that keeper.

640x360_21221750009.jpg

FEBRUARY

v
Athletic Bilbao 3 (San Jose 7pen, Iturraspe 25, Torres 71)
Espanyol 2 (Leo Baptistao 26, Moreno 72)

Lineup - Iraizoz, De Marcos, San Jose, Laporte, Lekue, Iturraspe, Benat (Rico), Williams, Torres, Muniain (Aketxe), Aduriz (Susaeta)

Another victory. Club record signing Roberto Torres was just about to be subbed when he latched onto an Aduriz flick to score on his debut.

--

v
Athletic Bilbao 3 (Susaeta 71, Laporte 87, Williams 89)
Granada 1 (Barral 2)

Lineup - Iraizoz, De Marcos, San Jose, Laporte, Lekue, Iturraspe, Benat (Rico), Williams*, Torres, Muniain, Aduriz (Susaeta)

5 wins in a row now!!! This time we left it very late however and we were pretty lucky truth be told. Barcelona continue to struggle and have sacked Luis Enrique and we are 7pts clear of them now.

--

v
UEFA Europa League 1st Round 1st Leg
PSV Eindhoven 0
Athletic Bilbao 1 (Aketxe 82)

Lineup - Kepa, De Marcos, San Jose, Laporte, Lekue, Iturraspe (Rico), Benat (Aketxe), Susaeta, Torres, Muniain, Aduriz (Villalibre)

I am pleased with this result although we struggled until they had a man sent-off and almost immediately we scored the winner. A vital away goal.

--

v
Malaga 2 (Carrillo 41, Recio 86)
Athletic Bilbao 2 (Muniain 40, Torres 45)

Lineup - Kepa, De Marcos, San Jose, Laporte, Lekue, Iturraspe (Rico), Benat (Aketxe), Susaeta, Torres, Muniain, Aduriz (Villalibre)

Our winning run in the league is over and it was quite a disappointing way to end it with us conceding late on. Aduriz got injured and is out for a month. I have decided to stick with Kepa as my keeper for the rest of the season as Iraizoz just signed a new contract with him happy to be backup.

--

v
UEFA Europa League 1st Round 2nd Leg
Athletic Bilbao 2 (Susaeta 25, San Jose 86pen)
PSV Eindhoven 0

(Agg: 3-0)

Lineup - Kepa, De Marcos, San Jose, Laporte, Lekue, Iturraspe, Benat (Rico), Susaeta, Torres, Muniain (Sabin), Villalibre (Vicente)

Safely through we go although Muniain picked up a knock to add to our growing injury list.

--

v
Athletic Bilbao 5 (Susaeta 45, Villalibre 52, Torres 63, Raul Garcia 80, 82)
Sporting Gijon 0

Lineup
- Kepa, De Marcos, San Jose, Laporte, Lekue (Balenziaga), Iturraspe, Benat (Raul Garcia), Susaeta*, Torres, Aketxe, Villalibre (Vicente)

We were plodding along here until our former player, Fernando Amorebieta, got sent-off and then it was the Susaeta show as he scored the 1st and set up the other 4 goals.

--

SUMMARY

A great month where we find ourselves 2nd in the table amazingly although we are a long way off the leaders Real Madrid. We also progressed in Europe by defeating PSV and in the next round we will face Inter Milan which will be a tough tie.

Roberto Torres has impressed in his first month with us as he scored 3 times but it was Markel Susaeta who was the star of the month once again as he both scored and set up goals regularly. Our injury worries are slightly concerning as Williams and Aduriz got injured for a month and Muniain is also out with a knock.

Barcelona appointed Antonio Conte as their new manager.

--

PLAYER OF THE MONTH
MARKEL SUSAETA

--

LA LIGA
[TR]
[TD]POS
[/TD]
[TD]TEAM
[/TD]
[TD]P
[/TD]
[TD]W
[/TD]
[TD]D
[/TD]
[TD]L
[/TD]
[TD]F
[/TD]
[TD]A
[/TD]
[TD]GD
[/TD]
[TD]PTS
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]1
[/TD]
[TD]Real Madrid
[/TD]
[TD]25
[/TD]
[TD]22
[/TD]
[TD]1
[/TD]
[TD]2
[/TD]
[TD]70
[/TD]
[TD]21
[/TD]
[TD]+49
[/TD]
[TD]67
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]2
[/TD]
[TD]Athletic Bilbao
[/TD]
[TD]26
[/TD]
[TD]17
[/TD]
[TD]5
[/TD]
[TD]4
[/TD]
[TD]63
[/TD]
[TD]33
[/TD]
[TD]+30
[/TD]
[TD]56
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]3
[/TD]
[TD]Atletico Madrid
[/TD]
[TD]26
[/TD]
[TD]17
[/TD]
[TD]4
[/TD]
[TD]5
[/TD]
[TD]48
[/TD]
[TD]25
[/TD]
[TD]+23
[/TD]
[TD]55
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]4
[/TD]
[TD]Barcelona
[/TD]
[TD]26
[/TD]
[TD]15
[/TD]
[TD]6
[/TD]
[TD]5
[/TD]
[TD]54
[/TD]
[TD]20
[/TD]
[TD]+34
[/TD]
[TD]51
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]5
[/TD]
[TD]Granada
[/TD]
[TD]26
[/TD]
[TD]12
[/TD]
[TD]8
[/TD]
[TD]6
[/TD]
[TD]36
[/TD]
[TD]24
[/TD]
[TD]+12
[/TD]
[TD]44
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]6
[/TD]
[TD]Valencia
[/TD]
[TD]26
[/TD]
[TD]13
[/TD]
[TD]5
[/TD]
[TD]8
[/TD]
[TD]39
[/TD]
[TD]30
[/TD]
[TD]+9
[/TD]
[TD]44
[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

201617big.jpg

MARCH

v
Real Madrid 5 (Rodriguez 15, 68, Kroos 38, Morata 66, Ronaldo 78)
Athletic Bilbao 1 (Villalibre 16)

Lineup - Kepa, De Marcos (Balenziaga), San Jose, Laporte, Lekue, Raul Garcia, Benat (Rico), Susaeta (Sabin), Torres, Aketxe, Villalibre

This looks like a humiliating defeat but we were without our front 4 and one of our 2 central midfielders so it was never likely that we were going to pull off a result.

--

v
Celta Vigo 3 (Wass 62, Rossi 71, Orellana 83)
Athletic Bilbao 3 (Susaeta 22, 75, San Jose 70)

Lineup - Kepa, De Marcos, San Jose, Etxeita (Laporte), Lekue, Iturraspe, Benat, Susaeta*, Torres (Raul Garcia), Muniain, Villalibre (Vicente)

Another 2pts dropped but although it was disappointing to lose 2 late leads I would have probably have taken a point before the game kicked off.

--

v
UEFA Europa League 2nd Round 1st Leg
Athletic Bilbao 2 (Raul Garcia 21, Villalibre 70)
Inter Milan 0

Lineup - Kepa, De Marcos, San Jose, Laporte, Lekue, Iturraspe, Benat (Rico), Susaeta, Raul Garcia, Muniain*, Villalibre

I am so proud of my team here as we beat one of the European greats here. Hopefully it wasn't in vain as we should make it through now. Fingers crossed!!!

--

v
Athletic Bilbao 3 (Iturraspe 5, Susaeta 10, Benat 90)
Leganes 1 (Luciano 8)

Lineup - Kepa, De Marcos, San Jose, Laporte, Lekue, Iturraspe, Benat, Susaeta, Raul Garcia, Muniain (Sabin), Villalibre (Vicente)

We had a crazy opening 10min here as 3 goals were scored but we eventually came out on top to get back to winning ways in the league.

--

v
UEFA Europa League 2nd Round 2nd Leg
Inter Milan 3 (Perisic 15, Brozovic 63, Miranda 64)
Athletic Bilbao 1 (Torres 90)
(Agg: 3-3 - Athletic Bilbao win on away goals)

Lineup - Kepa, De Marcos, San Jose, Laporte (Etxeita), Lekue, Iturraspe, Benat (Rico), Susaeta, Raul Garcia, Muniain, Villalibre (Aduriz)

Phew!!! We almost threw it away here as we got battered by Inter and they deservedly went 3up and it looked like we were heading out until Roberto Torres popped up in the last minute with a screamer to send us through.

--

v
Athletic Bilbao 3 (Aduriz 19, San Jose 28, Torres 82)
Barcelona 3 (Alcacer 43, Iniesta 55, Rakitic 90)

Lineup - Kepa, De Marcos, San Jose*, Laporte (Etxeita), Lekue, Iturraspe (Raul Garcia), Benat, Susaeta (Williams), Torres, Muniain, Aduriz

--

SUMMARY

This month was always going to be pivotal as we had Europa League games, matches against Real and Barca and had the youth intake and on the whole it was decent enough. Our league form was a bit patchy which sees us lie in 3rd place but Champions League qualification seems certain enough.

In the Europa League we managed to sneak past Inter Milan and will play Borussia Monchengladbach in the quarter finals. Looking at the remaining teams (Fiorentina, West Ham, Feyenoord, Admira Wacker, Ajax and Benfica) we have a decent chance of winning it!

As for the youth intake it was so-so. 2 players look to have a decent future ahead of them but nobody good enough to be the "next Aitor Herrera".

--

PLAYER OF THE MONTH
MIKEL SAN JOSE

--

LA LIGA
[TR]
[TD]POS
[/TD]
[TD]TEAM
[/TD]
[TD]P
[/TD]
[TD]W
[/TD]
[TD]D
[/TD]
[TD]L
[/TD]
[TD]F
[/TD]
[TD]A
[/TD]
[TD]GD
[/TD]
[TD]PTS
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]1
[/TD]
[TD]Real Madrid
[/TD]
[TD]30
[/TD]
[TD]25
[/TD]
[TD]3
[/TD]
[TD]2
[/TD]
[TD]82
[/TD]
[TD]24
[/TD]
[TD]+58
[/TD]
[TD]78
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]2
[/TD]
[TD]Barcelona
[/TD]
[TD]30
[/TD]
[TD]18
[/TD]
[TD]7
[/TD]
[TD]5
[/TD]
[TD]65
[/TD]
[TD]24
[/TD]
[TD]+41
[/TD]
[TD]61
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]3
[/TD]
[TD]Athletic Bilbao
[/TD]
[TD]30
[/TD]
[TD]18
[/TD]
[TD]7
[/TD]
[TD]5
[/TD]
[TD]73
[/TD]
[TD]45
[/TD]
[TD]+28
[/TD]
[TD]61
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]4
[/TD]
[TD]Atletico Madrid
[/TD]
[TD]30
[/TD]
[TD]18
[/TD]
[TD]6
[/TD]
[TD]6
[/TD]
[TD]53
[/TD]
[TD]29
[/TD]
[TD]+24
[/TD]
[TD]60
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]5
[/TD]
[TD]Granada
[/TD]
[TD]30
[/TD]
[TD]13
[/TD]
[TD]10
[/TD]
[TD]7
[/TD]
[TD]40
[/TD]
[TD]28
[/TD]
[TD]+12
[/TD]
[TD]49
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]6
[/TD]
[TD]Valencia
[/TD]
[TD]30
[/TD]
[TD]14
[/TD]
[TD]7
[/TD]
[TD]9
[/TD]
[TD]48
[/TD]
[TD]39
[/TD]
[TD]+9
[/TD]
[TD]49
[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

*****I STILL CANT GET THE SCREENSHOTS TO WORK. I JUST USED TO USE THE ADD IMAGE FUNCTION BUT IT ISNT WORKING. CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP!!!!****

Is this not carrying on anymore? I always like a good Bilbao story.

*****I STILL CANT GET THE SCREENSHOTS TO WORK. I JUST USED TO USE THE ADD IMAGE FUNCTION BUT IT ISNT WORKING. CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP!!!!****

Can't you just press FN & PRT SC and then copy it into paint ? that would take a screen print of your desktop.

Please pick this up again Klippy!!! Also try using Gyazo to image capture

Back