The Legends Return As Wonderkids - Out Now

VERY interesting!
How many will be in total?
Will Andreas Koepke in it?? I think he is legend enough. :)
And Lilian Thuram too..

A question, if you reborn Messi as a 19 yo, what happen with the original one? Did you delete?

This is exciting!!

VERY interesting!
How many will be in total?
Will Andreas Koepke in it?? I think he is legend enough. :)
And Lilian Thuram too..

A question, if you reborn Messi as a 19 yo, what happen with the original one? Did you delete?

This is exciting!!
Database is available for download, so far there are 50 players created I plan on doing alot more. Players who already existed as players have just been edited to make them wonderkids.

Why is Stanley Matthews at Blackpool and not Stoke the team where he started finished and played over 20 years of his Career for.

Why has Stanley Matthews got such a low natural fitness? He played up to his fifties, an incredible feat and testiment to his lifestyle and natural fitness

all players are at the club they played the most games for. Stanley Matthews - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Still doesnt mean I like seeing him at Blackpool here after all for 25 years only thing people knew about our club was him and Gordon Banks and how you have done this both players wont be at Stoke and after that Stoke wont have any players you would call footballing legends play for us really (Geoff Hurst but that was end of his career)

Why has Stanley Matthews got such a low natural fitness? He played up to his fifties, an incredible feat and testiment to his lifestyle and natural fitness

Good point, I missed that but I was just too disgusted with him being at Blackpool too take too much notice lol

it is set to 0 mate so it will be random so different with each save, I think it should go up with age and training too.

it is set to 0 mate so it will be random so different with each save, I think it should go up with age and training too.

Not sure how much aging and training affects that attribute. I've noticed with editing that when you create a 16 year old with a low CA and high PA, a few attributes are already at peak value. Determination, Bravery, Influence and Natural Fitness are usually much higher.

eg

View attachment 305554

Not sure how much aging and training affects that attribute. I've noticed with editing that when you create a 16 year old with a low CA and high PA, a few attributes are already at peak value. Determination, Bravery, Influence and Natural Fitness are usually much higher.

eg

View attachment 305554
did you create him from scratch or use the existing Tony Adams.

did you create him from scratch or use the existing Tony Adams.

From scratch. I've had problems with graphics when using existing players in the past, as SI sometimes change the unique ID's when they update patches. Why'd you ask?

From scratch. I've had problems with graphics when using existing players in the past, as SI sometimes change the unique ID's when they update patches. Why'd you ask?
I wasn't sure if the person data/ attributes (Ambition/Loyalty etc) affected the player data attributes if you edit an existing player.

I wasn't sure if the person data/ attributes (Ambition/Loyalty etc) affected the player data attributes if you edit an existing player.

Think they just influence how a player's career develops, how they react in certain situations and whether they reach PA.

are you going to get people to write down who their legend is or fav legends and then create them into the game from scratch?