The Legends Return As Wonderkids - Out Now

It would be even greater if had put the players into their original youth teams for example: Maradona - Argentinos Jrs., Rivaldo - Mogi Mirim, Ronaldo - Cruzeiro, Zidane - Bordeaux.

Nice update, but there are so few soccer players. You should add Paolo Maldini (AC Milan), Eric Cantona & Ole Gunnar Solskjaer (Manchester United) & Michael Laudrup (Barcelona).

And Zidane should be in Juventus instead of Real Madrid.

Nice 1 ive added lofthouse to my Bolton side n created a facepack.Have u thought bout adding legendary managers? ie Clough,Busby,Shankly,Robson,stein etc

If you don't think Stanley Matthews should be at Blackpool then you can simply buy him off them. Problem solved

Any possibility of creating roy keane, bryan robson, dennis irwin, van der sar

Hey, Ive been trying to download this as im dying to try it but im having problems with the dbc file. It wont let me download it keeps searching the internet trying to find a file to open it. Any ideas?

What program do you need too open it? ( it doesnt open for me )

Hey, Ive been trying to download this as im dying to try it but im having problems with the dbc file. It wont let me download it keeps searching the internet trying to find a file to open it. Any ideas?

I have the same

you should have put them where they started their careers off, better for people who want to sign them otherwise the best teams will stay the best

well

Please don't forget Gabriel Batistuta

He Starts at Newll's old Boys

THanks for ur hard work

i hope u can cope with all those legends in the past .... its really hard :(