The lfc dream

ollie56

Reaction score
I have done stories with clubs and not finished them in the past however I support Liverpool and hopefully my PSP will not crash so you can read a long, thrilling story

---------- Post added at 12:02 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 11:57 PM ----------

Before I get into the story, i want to inform readers that this is football manager handheld (the PSP version) so the various types of things you come up with may be different. EG: A player may cost more/less in contrast to FM.

---------- Post added at 12:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:02 AM ----------

The board expects us to challenge on all fronts.
League cup: Final
Champo league: Semi Final
FA cup: Quarter Final
League: Top 3.
I told you that FMH was weird, I have 27M to spend on transfers!!!!!!!!!!!!

---------- Post added at 12:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:12 AM ----------

Transfer list and how much I want.
David Martin £1.5M
Andre Dossena £8M
Albert Riera £12M
Lucas £10M
And Nabil El Zhar is on the loan list whil'st Ryan Flynn is already on the loan to Falkirk.

Never tried a handheld story.

I just play when i'm not on my PC.
But there is a cheat to get 60m for any player. PM me if you want it.

Hi in the first season I signed Gourcuff, Mata, Gilardino, Villa and Djalo.
I finished 4th in the prem and won the Fa Cup and Champions league.

---------- Post added at 05:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:06 PM ----------

In my 2nd season i have signed Srna, Lewis, Tomkins, Joe Cole (free), Ceravolo, Remy and Baines.
I won the Euro super cup, Prem, league cup and again champo league.

On PSP I had Liverpool and I first signed Igor Akinfeev because he is an alround good keeper and Reina always gets injured for me... From my transfer sales I accumulated about £23m. I bought Akinfeev for £17.5m... I next bought Vagner Love because he provides TREMENDOUS support for Fernando Torres, he cost me £10m... My final signing was Luka Modric because in both my previous games saves with Sevilla and Fulham, Modric has come up with great assists to support the side with and usually comes up with a rating of about 8 each game... Well good luck on your story :)