The Lily-white Legends: A Spurs Story

Pointless12

Reaction score
Hello everyone this is my first FM Story so I hope you enjoy it. I am using LFC Marshall's update 22.

AVB Resgined after 4 days in charge​

View attachment 272644
Andre Villas-Boas has resigned after 4 days of the Tottenham Hotspur Manager. The cause for his resignation was due to personal issues regarding his family in Portugal. He is said to be going back to Portugal within the week. Tottenham Hotspur have wished him the best. However the club still have the problem of who the new manager is. Currently rumours are circulating that chairman Daniel Levy is going for Everton manager David Moyes.

View attachment 272648
Edit: Instead im going to wait for the new LFC Marshall Update at 6:00 PM Tonight

Last edited:
Tottenham hire Youngster!
View attachment 273296
Tottenham Hotspur have hired young rookie manager Joseph Casson on a 3 year deal. When interviewed Casson said it was his dream to be managing the Liliywhites and he says he hopes to make the club one of the best in Europe. Joseph has never been involved with professional football before so his venture into it will be one to watch. Apparently Daniel Levy's main reason of hiring him was because of his ambition to make the club great. Here's Harry Redknapp on the new manager.
View attachment 273297
"I think this new manager has lots of potential to be one of the greats. I have been observing him during his time in non-professional football and i knew he could be great. I wish him all the best with his career."

Pre-Season

View attachment 273647
We had a brilliant pre-season with wins against teams like Borussia Dortmund. With a solid streak of 7 wins I have high hopes going into the start of a new season.
View attachment 273648

In the transfer market I sold more than I bought because I am content with the current squad.

Player of the month

View attachment 273649
The Player of the month is Jermaine Defoe for being a goalscoring machine. In pre-season he scored 9 goals out of seven games. As well as that he also played a part in creating some key chances that resulted in goals. The runner up was Aaron Lennon for him providing lots of support and even netting a few goals himself.

Last edited:
August Round Up
View attachment 273711In August we had three Premier League games to play. Luckily the opening three weren't so hard so I knew the team could grab at minimum 6 of the three points. However looking at the month ahead this month seems like no challenge. We also had two Europa League qualifying games to play against Malmo FF. The games weren't that hard so I put on some youngsters.We were also drawn against West Ham in the COC. Anyways on to the fixtures:
Spurs 2-1 Stoke
(Defoe 12,90) (Owen 57) MOM: Jermaine Defoe This was the game where I expected us to lose points. Simply because in FM Stoke is one of my 3 'Bogey Teams' (as well as Aston Villa and Sunderland) When Owen scored Stoke's only goal I was worried but Defoe left it to the last minute (Literally) to score us the winning goal.
View attachment 273717
Malmo FF 1-2 Spurs (Larsson 81) (Sigurdsson 2, Falque 86) MOM: SigurdssonThis game was a game for the youngsters so of course they conceded. However we can take a few positives from this game and the team played very well with Sigurdsson playing brilliantly. With two away goals I knew we had qualification in the bag.
View attachment 273729
WBA 0-3 Spurs (Sigurdsson 58, Adebayor 67, Bale 71) MOM: Sigurdsson Well all I expected to do for this game was to win so to win by 3 is amazing. West Brom didn't really create any chances and their back 4 wasn't the best. Again I don't really have much to say about this game so ill leave it there.
View attachment 273726
Spurs 2-0 Malmo FF(Dembele 69, Sandro 72)MOM: Dembele
I knew we would win this game and we did comfortably. Malmo's chances weren't used well by them and that led to their downfall. Overall a very average game.View attachment 273733
Spurs 3-0 QPR(Defoe 30, Vertonghen 45+2, Falque 62)MOM: Vertonghen
This game was the final game of the month so I was very happy with the performance during the game. This match was a cakewalk for us.View attachment 273734
Player of the Month
View attachment 273735
The player of the month for this month is Gylfi Sigurdsson. He was sensational this month even though he only grabbed two goals he was still key in building up play and creating chances. This month he was very influential on the team so thats why he gets player of the month.
League Table
View attachment 273736

Last edited:
Great story :)
Although Swansea on last place kinda unrealistic :D

Good start there mate hopefully you can keep up a good run :)

September Round Up

View attachment 274430
This month was a really shaky month for us with some tricky fixtures. However I was very
disappointed with the two draws in the Europa League. We were also very nervous in the final third and that cost us a lot of points. However on a lighter note we will face Fulham in COC 4th Round. Here are the results:

Man City 2-2 Spurs

(Tevez 11, Aguero 33) (Lennon 6, Dembele 46)
MOM: Aaron Lennon.
I expected this to be a close game and that was exactly what this was. Whilst we got an early start they equalised not soon after. Sigurdsson missed a penalty and then Aguero scored. Dembele equalised after the break and both sides could of won it.
View attachment 274431
Spurs 1-1 Osasuna

(Sigurdsson 50 pen, Assou-Ekotto s/o) (Ugartetxea 68)

MOM: Hugo Lloris
I was really annoyed and angry at the performance this game. However this was the first of many where only scoring one cost us. We played well but they scored a screamer of a goal and we just didn't get back into the game. I fined Assou-Ekotto 1 weeks wages for violent conduct.
View attachment 274432

Spurs 1-0 Sunderland
(Dempsey 35)
MOM: Gareth Bale
I dont really have anything to say after this match then another win over one of my bogey teams. We could have scored more gals but we did not and we got the three points.
View attachment 274437

Spurs 1-0 West Ham

(Defoe 62)

MOM: Jermaine Defoe
A pretty easy game for us however we should have scored more goals. We are through to the COC 4th round against Fulham.
View attachment 274440

Liverpool 3-
1 Spurs

(Carragher 12, Suarez 40,46) (Dempsey 9)

MOM: Suarez
I was sad after this game as we were brought back down to earth by a crushing defeat to Liverpool. We were rubbish as we constantly gave the ball away and Liverpool deserved their victory.
View attachment 274442

AEK 1-
1 Spurs
(Furtado 75) (Sigurdsson 6)

MOM: Jake Livermore
Well this was a rubbish way to end the month. Well this just showed how bad and inconsistent we were this month .
View attachment 274445

Player of the Month
View attachment 274447
Dempsey was the one player who has been putting in consistent performances so thats why he gets player of the month.

League Table
View attachment 274460

Nice update man, check out my Tottenham story if you like man, just finished the season :)