I have a liverpool save too, Suso is amazing when he goes out on loan. I sent him to Dnipro and he won European golden boy! I also signed Hughes but he's been pretty disappointing for me unfortunately. Good luck :D

Thanks,

Suso is amazing when he goes out on loan. I sent him to Dnipro and he won European golden boy!
Suso is getting better and better with each game but I don't he has been that good
I also signed Hughes but he's been pretty disappointing for me unfortunately.
I've been pretty pleased with Hughes so far he hasn't been fantastic but he has been really reliable, so overall pleased

December

View attachment 332076

This month was much better than the last no board visits and and the teams only had a few injury concerns and with the January transfer window coming up other teams had been sending scouts to sniff out any talent in my team and I had been doing the same.

View attachment 332075

An away win in the derby against Everton was great and the good form continued with a convincing win over QPR, we ended up loosing to FCP 2-1 but it was understandable considering it was away and the boys were tired from the fixture congestion then a win against Aston Villa followed by a loss to Chelsea on penalties in the cup a strong win and a unlucky loss to Stoke and Arsenal respectively and a smashing of last place Sunderland to end to month on a high.

View attachment 332074
This definitely made my day when I read it.

View attachment 332077
I'm really looking forward to January because there are some young talents that I have my eye on and and think I'll be able to sign for cheap and to maybe offload a couple of players but only for the right amount.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
View attachment 332079
Goes to Martin Skrtel, he has absolutely dominated the air on attack and defence and been in sensational form so I'm really pleased with him this month.

View attachment 332078

Well that was December all done and dusted it's been a good year so far 2015 I'm coming for you Bro!

Last edited:
*NOTE
This save was corrupted on my computer while I was backing it up and ended up losing them both I will be starting a new story