The 'Local Club' Appreciation Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter iNickStuff
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 43
  • Views Views 3K
I

iNickStuff

Support your local club by stating where your from,what team you support and who your local club is.Whether your from up north and support Stalybridge Celtic or down south and cheering on the mighty Morecambe F.C. of League Two.We haven't had a thread like this on FM-Base,so let me be the first in showing it to all of you.

My name is Nicholas Kituno.I live in London and support Manchester United :P but I follow my local club Queens Park Rangers,in which I only live ten to fifteen minutes down the road from their ground - Loftus Road.I have been there a couple of times and love the atmosphere that 'us QPR fans' generate.My favourite players are Martin Rowlands and Lee Cook.

Set it out like above and basically share something about yourself that us on FM-Base may not know about! :D

Eastbourne- Named the sunshine coast in the South East- Eastbourne Borough.

Whyteleafe FC for me, midtable certainties every season in the Isthmian Southern Division One. Ground round the corner from my flat. £8 to get in though!

Mansfield.. Mansfield Town FC :p the super stags!

moved to appropriate section.

March (cambs) Posh fan. Favourite player: George boyd.

Carshalton (Surrey) (London) My team is Carshalton, The Mighty Robins!!!

i've got 2 clubs, both about the same distance away from my house as each other XD
Woodley Sports AFC - Unibond Premier
Stockport County - League One

Both about 3miles (roughly) away.

Well, there's a few around here..

Brighton, Bournemouth and Havant & Waterlooville.

Wexford Youths in the sunny south east (Ireland).

Lives in Dudley: Local team Wolves... ****

Birmingham is 7 miles away :)

Cambridge United who are ****. My best friend supports Wrexham so i support them abit and always go to wrexham vs cambridge at cambridges ground (the abbey/trade recruitment centre what ever its called atm)

Well, I'm from South Wales and the closest professional team to me is Swansea City, and I follow them slightly, but I'm a big fan of Welsh Premier League side Llanelli Town AFC as they play 9 miles away.

Also I'm a lifelong Arsenal fan (stopped going to watch them now :'()

Live : Northampton
Support : Leeds United - Season ticket holder and go to 10-15 away games a season.

Histon are near me aswell i went to histon vs leeds when they won

Back