The 'Local Club' Appreciation Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter iNickStuff
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 43
  • Views Views 3K
Origionally from Newcastle, so thats who I support, but due to living in Bristol have a Bristol City season ticket mainly because my girlfriends brother plays in the youth team, so I went with him and her, hes only 12 tho lol

Blyth, originaly from Seaton Deleval so The Mighty Giant Killer's Blyth Spartans :D & Seaton Delaval Amuters

I live in Airdrie but can't stand their **** saluting racist fans so follow Albion Rovers from Coatbridge which is 2 miles from my house!
Was born in Glasgow(Govan to be precise!) so i support Glasgow Rangers as i lived 1 mile away from Ibrox park till i moved to Airdrie!
Fave player Maurice Edu!

Last edited:
I support Man Utd, Stoke and Port Vale are local clubs

South West Scotland, I support Real Madrid but Threave Rovers is my local club and I live about 10 min walk away from the ground

live in crewe support crewe alex! the railwaymen of cheshire!

Support your local club by stating where your from,what team you support and who your local club is.Whether your from up north and support Stalybridge Celtic or down south and cheering on the mighty Morecambe F.C. of League Two.We haven't had a thread like this on FM-Base,so let me be the first in showing it to all of you.

My name is Nicholas Kituno.I live in London and support Manchester United :P but I follow my local club Queens Park Rangers,in which I only live ten to fifteen minutes down the road from their ground - Loftus Road.I have been there a couple of times and love the atmosphere that 'us QPR fans' generate.My favourite players are Martin Rowlands and Lee Cook.

Set it out like above and basically share something about yourself that us on FM-Base may not know about! :D

Somebody from London who supports Manchester United? What a surprise.

I'm from Romford (Place of origin of Tony Adams + Ray Parlour :)) But never bothered to support a small local team.

The closest pitch to where i live now is Celtic Park and i've always supported them. But on my paternal side everyone's from Coatbridge, so got a soft spot for Albion Rovers! When i lived in Norway i played for Ready, a wee club, which i've also got a soft spot for. They're somewhere near the 67th Division in Norway. Live fairly close to Vålerenga's grounds (15 minutes by car) so also support them!

Somebody from London who supports Manchester United? What a surprise.

I'm from Romford (Place of origin of Tony Adams + Ray Parlour :)) But never bothered to support a small local team.

Yeah,and? :P Nah,some of my family live up in Manchester and support the Red Devils,so it's in my family's blood,but I do generally follow the mighty Hoops! :D

Northampton Town FC :)

Good on ya! :P

I'm from Widnes,which has no team.I support liverpool,my dad did and my grandad did.I think the closest club is NorthWich United,which may not've been invented when my grandad Etc,decided who to support Etc.

I'm from Widnes,which has no team.I support liverpool,my dad did and my grandad did.I think the closest club is NorthWich United,which may not've been invented when my grandad Etc,decided who to support Etc.
There is no Northwich united but there is Northwich victoria.(H)

My local team is warrington, never seen them play.^^) They are in the Northern premier league division one north.(H)

There is no Northwich united but there is Northwich victoria.(H)

My local team is warrington, never seen them play.^^) They are in the Northern premier league division one north.(H)
Oh yeah,:D I went to see them play in the FA cup vs.Norwich earlier :D I'd like to think of them as my 3rd team :p Prestoon becuase half my family is from there,and still live there.

I live in Greenwich but I'm a West Ham fan. My nearest professional team is Charlton Athletic where I have been to many a game and my other local 'big' club is Welling United who are in the Blue Square Conference South.

i am a massive england fan at first but my club is chelsea and has been since 1995. but i live in portsmouth so i do look out for their results and watch their games alot.

Living in Hornchurch, Essex at the moment... so I suppose the local team is Hornchurch FC, not that I bother to support them.

When I'm up in Nottingham though, which is most of the time for the next two years more, I sometimes cheer on Forest with some local friends of mine.

Closest team to me is Petershill basicly just acroos the road. Other than them Partick Thistle is about 15 ins alog the road.

Back